Chap-29

" Jungkook!"

The moment Taehyung opened the door and Jungkook saw him , he threw himself on Taehyung making him stumble backwards. Jungkook embraced him tightly, his heart was beating so erratically that Taehyung could feel the irregular heartbeat of Jungkook.

Taehyung was startled because of the sudden hug but still he managed to hold Jungkook. Taehyung could feel Jungkook smiling and it somehow was scaring him. He got a rough idea about what was about to happen but he was not simply ready to hear those words.

Gathering his own thoughts Taehyung peeled Jungkook away from him , taking Jungkook's face between his hands and was looking at the younger's face desperately. It's been 5 days since the party at Jungkook's mansion.

During these days , Taehyung tried his best to avoid Jungkook and made himself busy with work. Jungkook thought Taehyung was genuinely busy so he didn't bother him and he himself needed time to sort out his feelings.

After talking to Jin after the party , then pondering over everything within these days and finally today after hearing Jimin's words he decided he will stop everything. He has done enough and he is ready to let go and he will put in every effort to earn Taehyung back.

It would be a sheer lie if Taehyung denies that he missed seeing the younger's face.He was pretty much happy to see the younger's face but the emotions and the shine Jungkook's eyes were carrying was daunting him. He still managed to ask,

" Are you okay? Why are you here all of a sudden? Is everything okay?"

Worry was etched on Taehyung's face but Jungkook was grinning dumbly and staring at the dark orbs of Taehyung.

Jungkook held the hand that was on his cheek and kissed it gently and said happily,

" I am all okay , I just wanted to see you."

Jungkook slowly kissed Taehyung's forehead then slowly moved to his eyes and kissed them gently and then moved sideways to kiss the flushed cheeks of Taehyung and placed a last kiss on his jaw staring deep into the eyes of Taehyung with love.

How much Taehyung was enjoying the soft kisses he couldn't express using words but his heart was squeezing at the same time. He wanted to relive this moment again and again until those eyes starts to look at him with hatred all over again.

Sooner or later , Taehyung knew he had to reveal it to Jungkook and he was looking for ways to approach him. But to his surprise , the younger one just walked into his house. He tried to coax himself that just for today he will let the topic be avoided so that he could enjoy the affection a little longer. However, he also knew it was now or never.

So Taehyung removed his hands from the younger and moved a little back but Jungkook grabbed him by the waist and brought their bodies closer.

" Don't go away from me. I don't want to be far from you anymore. I want you close to me , close to my heart. I have so many things to say to you."

Taehyung nodded and said,

" I am listening."

Jungkook smiled cutely, leaving Taehyung and scratched the back of his head nervously and said,

" Umm can we close the door and can I come inside? I am literally standing at the doorstep."

Taehyung also realized they were standing at the doorstep so he moved aside letting Jungkook in and made him sit in the living room. Before Jungkook could say anything , Taehyung intervened hastily,

" I will bring coffee ,you sit here."

Jungkook wanted to refuse but before he could, Taehyung rushed inside the kitchen and bent forward on the counter burying his face in his palms .He was scared to death at this point.