59 - Fantastic Four

Her hand reached out to her nose, and I'm pretty sure I saw some blood start to drip. She turned to me, eyes wide. "What the fuck?" she exclaimed, and I could almost feel all my blood travel to my neck and ears, fogging my thoughts. I had lost all ability to think straight.

The thought of my brother -and possibly my... well Aiden- being locked away with a lunatic, all because of her, made me want nothing more than to see her head smashed against the door. 

And that's exactly what happened. 

My fingers hooked on her hair so tightly, it felt like I could lift her whole body if I really tried to. With a thud, I pushed her head on the door and instantly heard Axel's car door close. "What the fuck? You have the nerve to act surprised after what you did? I swear I could kill you right here" I yelled. She slurred, trying to form something coherent and decent, but all she managed to do was get me even more riled up if that was even possible. 

Her hands gripped my hand, in an attempt to pull it out of her hair, but I wasn't budging. It was the second time in my life when I felt this betrayed by someone so close to me- the first being the time my father left us. I was sleep-deprived, angry, incredibly anxious, and terrified; even seeing her stand in front of me, like a stray cat, made me want to hit her again until she bled out, just so for once I'd be in control. 

"Y-you don't know w-what you're saying, I didn't do anything" she let out, her nails digging into my skin. "Try to prove I'm crazy and I'll make sure it's the last thing you do," I said through gritted teeth. 

"Okay, that's not what we're here for" Axel shouted from the street, and within seconds his hands were grasping my shoulders, pulling me away. I squirmed like a fish against him and slapped his hands away like a madman, managing to free myself from his grip. 

"You're going to pay for what you did, all of it" I shouted, reaching out to grab Ivory again, but Axel stopped me, getting between us. "I know you're angry, and I understand, but she can't be useful with no teeth. Let's get this done first, and then you can do whatever you want" he said, being the most reasonable out of us two for the first time. 

Ivory sniffed her nose. "And why exactly do you think I'll be useful?" she asked and I shook my head. "I don't know if you can but you'll find a way to" I ordered. I didn't want to look a her, but briefly, I caught her with the corner of my eye. Blood was dripping from her nose down on her hands and clothes staining them. 

I despised myself. Once, because I had let myself lose control, and two, because after all she had done, I still felt for her. She didn't deserve my sympathy or my help, but still, I walked to the bathroom and grabbed a towel. I handed it to her, catching both her and myself off guard. 

"I can't do anything, my part is done," she said, and my ears started ringing so loud I thought my eardrums would explode any minute now. "Your part." I scoffed. "What exactly is your part, Ivory? Helping a psycho kidnap my brother and then act like you know nothing about it? Is that your part?" I shouted and she slammed the towel against the floor, before getting up. 

"You have no right to blame me just because you decided we're in a soap opera. No one 'kidnapped' Jason. I bet he's having much more fun than he does when he's with you" she spat out, earning a backhanded slap across the face. 

"If no one kidnapped him then where the fuck is he and Lindsay," I asked her and she smirked. "Why don't you ask Axel or Cole? I know you love for me to be the villain here, but I'm not the only one" She crossed her arms over her chest. 

"None of them know, smartass. She took Jason, then Aiden, and now she's hiding." I explained. She frowned, her attention going to Axel. "That wasn't agreed" she almost whispered, confusion and disbelief written across her face.