60 - Sherlock

Aiden's POV (a few hours earlier) 

I wiggled my hands once again trying to find a way to set myself free. No luck. Lindsay did as I told her; she took me to Jason. The only problem was, I was in an entirely different room, my hands tied behind my back on a metallic pole, legs tied together. The second we got to the warehouse, five men surrounded the car, and suddenly i had five guns to my head. Good job, Sherlock, that'll get you Jason. 

I needed to find a way to untie myself while I was still conscious. I had lost a lot of blood, and had already blacked out once, it was only a matter of time before it happened again. I looked around the room, searching for anything I could use to cut the ropes. If I broke the window I could use the glass, but to do that I'd have to already be free. 

Think damn it. A sharp pain that shot through my leg made me fold in half and hiss. I looked at the wound; it had bled through the bandage that she had wrapped around it, and overall it wasn't looking good. 

The sound of Lindsay's heels against the steel floor reminded me I had a bigger issue to deal with. She walked in confidently, and I noticed that she hadn't overlooked retouching her hair and makeup. "Made yourself comfortable?" she asked, closing the door behind her. "Your lil' friends made sure to take care of me" my face was still pulsing from the punches I earned myself earlier and I was sure I'd be bruised in multiple places tomorrow. Not that it was on the top of my worries. 

"That could've been avoided." she said, checking her nails. Her ignorance made me furious. "When will i see Jason" i asked, but it sounded more like a demand; not that I was in the place to be making any. She smirked, and kneeled in front of me. "Always so impatient" her hand caressed my cheek in a way someone could even find loving, if I hadn't been tied to a pole. 

I turned my head way, trying to conceal her from my head, but her perfume filled my nose, feeling like acid. "Such a shame, I thought you were smarter than this" she dragged her hand down my arm, before getting up. She walked around me, with such confidence that she actually looked like she was enjoying the situation. I scoffed. "And I thought you were more humane. He's a child, he was no business being here". I said, but she just laughed and played with her hair. "You should have thought of that before you tried to fool me". 

Another sharp pain shot through my leg, making me hiss and fold in half, or at least as much as my restrains allowed. That, seemed to catch her attention. "What is it? What's wrong?" she threw away her cigarette to the corner and ran to kneel in front of me. "What do you think it is?" I choked out, pointing to my leg. 

She pulled her hair away from her face, to take a look at the wound, with such concern that she  seemed to have forgotten how I got it in the first place. I flinched every time her fingers tried to touch the bloody bandage, a reaction that worried her even more. 

That's when i got it. 

"It's a mess, I think it needs to be cleaned" I said and she gazed the wound once, then at me, then back at it. "I can't clean it it's full of blood and other shit" she shook her head, disgusted. I sighed. "Well it can't stay like that, it'll get infected" I said, knowing infection was the least of my worries, with a bullet stuck in my leg. She froze. "Infected? Doesn't that mean you'll lose your leg or some shit?" she asked, now in panic. 

I avoided to correct her. "Yes, yes I could, so do something" I replied, doing my best do seem anxious. She got up and ran a hand through her hair, pacing around nervously. I frowned. "What are you doing?" I asked, wondering how a person that freaks out over a little blood could have orchestrated an entire abduction. "What does it look like I'm doing? Thinking" she spat out. I hit my head against the pole.