5 - Surprise, ya lucky pigs

I reaally hope y'all like this one cause it's one of my fave chapterss. *P.S I recommend playing the song when Eve arrives at the party*

Enjoy 😉

***

''Are you sure you want to come with? If you don't feel comfortable coming it's totally okay, I'll just go with Bailey and meet Ivory there.'' Maya said while catching a shirt that Bailey threw her way as she emptied out the contents of her closet in an attempt to find something for M to wear.

''No, I want to come.'' I said, making Bailey turn around to look at me. Before going to Maya's house, we had a long chat about the whole thing, and I told her everything. Believe it or not, she agreed that I should go, adding that if it's something that has to do with me, I should at least know what it is. From our talk I couldn't determine whether or not she knew what was going on  but I wanted to tell myself that she didn't. The last thing I wanted was more people knowing.

''Oh, okay then'' said Maya with a genuine smile. We had decided not to tell her what was going on or the true reason why I was going to that party. She had so much going on In her life already that we didn't want her to worry about helping me with this one.

''B, did you say your brother was giving us a ride there?'' I asked, remembering how she mentioned that the only solution to keep her brother sober was to ask him to give us a ride there and pick us up from there.

''Yeah, he should be here any moment now'' she replied, fixing her hair a little. She looked gorgeous. She wore a blue tight dress that hugged her body perfectly, dark blue heels to match the dress and her hair was falling on her shoulders in loose curls. Her makeup was simple, not intense but not natural either.

On the other hand, Maya kept things a little more on the brown side. She wore a dark brown sleeveless top that stopped just above her waist and a slightly lighter skirt that stopped just above her knees. She barely wore any makeup and still looked so beautiful. She had chosen not to wear heels as she wasn't much of the heel type, so she just wore her sneakers.

I, on the other hand had worn a yellow dress that was tight up until my waist and was a bit flowy after that and complimented my skin tone, brown heels and a headband tied on the top of my head. My makeup was simple since I wasn't in the mood of anything to much. I had paired the yellow look with light orange settle eyeshadow that you couldn't see that much because of my skin tone, a little eyeliner and mascara and a little lipgloss on my lips. My hair fell on my shoulders in their natural curl pattern.

''He's here'' Bailey said just when we heard his car's horn. ''Alright, are you girls ready to have the time of your lives?" she said and wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.

''Let's go!'' I screamed.

We reached Nash's car and got in, only to see that he was- half asleep? ''Dumb head! Hey! You know I'm talking about you, wake up!'' Bailey said while me and Maya looked at him, unsure as to if letting him drive was a good idea or not.

''Are you sure you can drive us there? I mean I can do it if you're tired-'' I started but got cut off;

''-Okay, not only did I agree to give your friend -who I don't even like by the way, a ride, but she has something to say about my driving skills?'' he said, looking at Bailey. That's when we noticed that not only was he tired but the entire white part of his eyes was replaced with a bloodshot red. Was he high?

''All I said was that if you're tired, I can drive so you can get some freaking sleep and we don't get killed.'' I said, my voice lowering, thinking about how wrong it would be if he drove us to the party while high.