shot 2

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Sanskar got bailed from jail.

'I guess no one is interested in non track book!! Hmm! Well! I need to complete this track then I will see whether I should continue or not, and yeah, I know this story isn't lovey dovey type, because this is a murder mystery, and with the development of story, everything will go in flow and about SwaSan, Kavita is wife of Sanskar agree, but! For the sake of the story, so understand this,
Story is of SwaSan only, their love story also will proceed in the murder mystery only, just need your support".

"Whenever I try something new, I don't get that support which I expect, may be people are so much involved in fantasy that serious concepts isn't liked, or!! What I say, i don't know where I goes wrong, but fine!! I will complete this soon!!
Disappointed with the response of you guys
May be I also disappointed many"

In Maheshwari Mansion!!

" tell me everything in detail sir"

Swara asked Sanskar!!

Sanskar: first of all stop calling me sir, as I suspended commissioner and now a culprit!

Swara : that time will decide sir, you will be proven as innocent and also you will get your job back. I have trust.

Sanskar : why you trust me this much just because I was senior in your college?

Swara :not exactly! But because, I seen your honesty! You were my role model! You can't be wrong, you can't be killer and Morover! You were drunk! I think there is a loophole!

Sanskar : what's that matter now!, I lost my everything!

Swara : you have your parents, your sister and also you can start your life afresh! Life isn't ended sir!

Sanskar : I can't give Kavita place to anyone but! If i can secure my family, my parents! Then!
That's good!

Swara's eyes fill with unknown sadness listening him!!

Swara : tell! What happened there in Paris!

Sanskar told how they were much happy in Paris!! And showed many pictures of their honeymoon to her! She seen everything keenly!! And can understand they were happy.

Swara : this you already told sir! Tell something which I don't know! I mean anything between you both? I mean!if she doesn't wanted the child, she could use any protection isn't?

Sanskar : I don't know!she never told she don't want child!! And I also never asked! I thought she want like I want!
Then she got pregnant!, and when I came to know, I wanted the child! But she  wanted to abort!!

Swara : sir!, a girl who doesn't want child! Is always sure! She must have took protection, birth control pills, to avoid pregnancy! But she didn't!
Don't you think this is suspicious!

Sanskar ; may be!! May be she missed her birth control pills!!

Swara : can possible!!
Can you give information where you and your wife stayed in Paris? Hotel 's information, the place where Kavita and you went for taking pregnancy report!!

Sanskar give her all information!!

She called in hotel for sending her some cctv footage of that time on her phone urgently!!

Sanskar isn't understanding what she is trying to do!

She get all videos on her phone! And she take out her laptop and play all video one by one, from the beginning Sanskar and Kavita comes happily in hotel! And them going out for hang out! Coming happy every time!, and one day they comes serious! Where Sanskar try to hold Kavita hand but she jeeked his hand and goes inside!