Lier lawyer

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

If I got much comments, I will update fast!! 😁😁

Track : A corrupt lawyer Sanskar Maheshwari and his loyal wife Mrs Swara Sanskar Maheshwari, where his wife thinks her husband is most loyal lawyer but unknown from his real dark side, which he hides knows well his wife hates corruption.

Screen starts from a couple in a blanket in cozy position and the couple reveals our favorite couple, SwaSan who are in each other's warmth and having their romantic time!! Sanskar kissing her neck while she is rubbing his chest and snuggling in his manly fragrance.

After sometime!!

Swara is making plates of her saree and Sanskar stop her pulling her pallu corner looking at her mischievously, she eye him! But he give "I don't care look"

Swara : Sanskar! You are getting late for court!

Sanskar : let it be! ( pulling her closer) aaj sare case cancel, today I have only one case and that's my wife case and I have to investigate this case keenly, openly! ( pulling off her pallu)

Swara : oh really!! But court 's timing is over now! Solve this case at night! ( putting her pallu back) now go otherwise I will take this case back!

Sanskar make faces at her.

Sanskar:, you know what you are most unromantic wife ever.

Swara: oh really!

Sanskar: of course, always go court, go court! Huh!!

Swara : because this is your job and I don't want you to neglect toward your duties, you know what Sanskar I am so lucky that I got such a honest lawyer, I wish all lawyers should be honest like you, then all will get justice.

Sanskar drawn in thoughts as he isn't honest but she think him most honest!!

Sanskar : (monologue) Swara real life isn't about being idealistic! Money needs for everything!!
In this time, there is no time to think about anyone else!

Swara : what happened? Where you lost?

Sanskar: nothing! Of course Swara! My Job is to provide justice to all and you and your love is with me in this!

Swara: always!! ( kiss his cheek)

Sanskar smile at her and kiss his lip, she kiss him back.

After sometime!

Swara serve Sanskar and about to sit down but Sanskar pull her and make her sit down on his lap widening her eyes, she looks around her where servants are watching them and start looking here and there suppressing chuckles!

Swara : Sanskar! All are looking at us!

Sanskar : they should see that how much their owner love his wife! ( shocking her)

Swara shake head while Sanskar feed her by his hand, she smile and eat from his hand and also feed him ruffling his hair in between! He smile at her gesture.

After all, he was alone from childhood, parents died when he was small and raised by his bade papa and badi maa!
They were with him but he always craved for his family! He became a successful lawyer but still wanted someone who give him that love which he is craving and after marrying Swara , he is most happiest!!
He separated from his bads papa and badi maa and live in separate villa for his privacy with his wife as his badi maa is conservative and Swara is modern so she will not able to adjust with them.

While Swara is also happy getting Sanskar, who was also orphan
She always dreamt for a honest lawyer who would marry her being inspired from her father who was a honest lawyer but someone put false blame on him and her mother also died seeing this! And she became orphan at age of 10
And spent whole life in orphanage but got Sanskar, a honest lawyer ( according to her, who asked her hand and she accepted)
And now leading a happy life with him.