Shot2

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : SwaSan 's moments with Swayam their son, along with some flashes from past.

In SwaSan Room!!

Swara change herself in blue saree.She quickly make bun of her hair, put bindi on her forehead and take pinch of vermillion and fill her hairline and adore her mangalsutra, wear her bangles.

Sanskar who was admiring her make faces as she made bun of her hair but at same time smile seeing her wearing his name of vermillion and mangalsutra, which make him overwhelmed that she belongs to him.

As she turn, he close eyes pretending as if sleeping.

Swara ; Sanskar, get up!! ( she calls him 2, 3 times but he keeps pretending to sleep)
You are unbelievable sometime Sanskar,
You will get late, get up.

Sanskar : (monologue) awake me like you awake Swayam.

And he continue pretending. She go toward him and sit beside him and call him. He gasp her putting his head on her lap and embracing her from stomach.

Swara : Sanskar, get up!

Sanskar continue pretending as if he is in so deep sleep.  She shake head and see clock and ruffle his hairs softly to awake him. A soft smile come on his face when she brushed her fingers in his silky hairs. He snuggle more in her so she pamper him more. She brush his hairs with her fingers more to awake him.

Swara : Sanskar, awake! ( shake him)

Sanskar: I am so sleepy!
( with sleepy voice)

Swara : oh really, don't you wanna go shop?

Sanskar : ummmm! Make me feel special, then I will awake..

Swara : Sanskar! Don't behave like champ! You are his father.

Sanskar : so? He goes on me only! ( hanging her mouth)
Pamper me!

Swara take a sigh thinking what to do and see time, he will get late and think something and softly kiss his forehead. He open eyes smilingly at her. They looks each other intensely.

He bend her head on him and put his rough lips on her soft petals and sucks her sweetness, she respond him back with close eyes.

After a while!

Sanskar wipe Swara's smudged lips with his thumb intensely as her lipstick almost smudged. She looks away with heated cheek and go from there for kitchen. He smile getting up from bed.

He see himself in mirror and find her lipstick on his lips and chuckles.

After sometime!

Swara is feeding Swayam who is showing tantrums for not having capsicum.
She is scolding him for having this as it's healthy. He is looking at Sanskar for help, who avoiding to look at him and quietly having capsicum with no interest who also hates capsicum but it's Swara's order so quietly having.

Suddenly she get a call and put on her ear and starts talking as one of her friend called her.

Swayam see Sanskar who is engrossed in eating like a obedient husband. He looks at Swara who is busy in talking and secretly take out capsicum from his plate and put in Sanskar's plate shocked him who ate his capsicum hardly.

Swayam : Mumma, I ate capsicum.

Swara who is talking looks at him and smile and kiss on his cheek as his reward.

Sanskar : Swara.

Swara cut call and see Sanskar's plate full of capsicum.

Swara : you didn't had capsicum yet! Eat fast Sanskar! Swayam ate whole capsicum but you?
You are also not less then kid.