Unsolved puzzle

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

A simple yet beautiful room is shown.
A couple is sleeping on bed.
Girl awakes rubbing her eyes and scan the room but get up with jerk, she scan the room once more but as she watch the room, anxiety is encircling her heart.
She hold her head getting tensed.

Her eyes fall on something which make her more shocked and more tensed!
She find a man laying beside her and sleeping on his stomach.
She gets anxious seeing a man beside with her, with her no memory.
She don't remember a single thing about her.

'But how it can be possible that she forgotten everything, she don't remember anything as if everything get erased ".

She looks at the man, is this man can help her? Is she can trust him?

She put hand on man 's shoulder, her hands shivering with fear but she don't have any option to take help of her situation except this man who is beside her, who seems close of her.

The man awakes by her hand.
She take off her hand instantly from him.

Man : Good morning jaan!

Girl : who are you?

She try to calm her pumping heart which raising fast with empty brain.

Girl : who I am?

She completed her sentence, everything is looking a incomplete puzzle for her.
She wants a answer for it.

Man sit on bed taking a sigh and hold her hand in his, softly very softly!
As if she is a glass doll, she sense his softness on her.

Man : I am your husband!

This work like a bomb on her head.
She have a husband, and she don't remember anything.

But the question seems a foolish question as she don't even remember herself!

Man : I am Sanskar Maheshwari and you, my wife, Swara Sanskar Maheshwari.

Girl : Swara!

She try to recollect her name at least, no one can forgotton her name but she is!
She forgotton her name also.
A sob escape her mouth in grief that she don't remember her name also.

She feels his hands around her shoulder and a light pull to him. She close eyes while he place her head on his chest.
She feels safe in his arms.
That's making her a bit calm with fact she is in safe hands, in her husband's arms.

But her mind alerted her.

Swara : how I believe you? That you are my husband?
Do you have any proof and why I can't remember anything.
How it can be possible?

Sanskar hold her hand, she looks at his hand holding her hand.
Her mind screams at her to take off her hand back but deep inside its feels safe in his touch.
She doesn't resist him.

She try to read his face, who take a sigh, a disappointed sigh! She guess!

He take out his phone and show her some pictures.
She see picture of her and him in wedding clothes in a temple and they are looking perfect happy couple.
Them beachside, their honeymoon pictures and so many.
Which confirm her mind, he is her husband.
Which make her relax a bit.

Swara : why I don't remember anything?

Sanskar : you have a disease, where you don't remember anything and can't form new memories!
It's a amnesia.
You forget things after one day, or after a week!
You forget, sometimes you forget a day 's event and sometime a month and sometimes a year or sometimes everything.
And today you forgotton everything.