Shot6

Hey!

Back with another part, don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Sanskar's real face came out that he isn't husband of Swara but she is wife of Laksh Rajvanshi.

Sanskar is caressing face of Swara and the room revealed their guest room.
He see purple mark on her throat and remembered he clutched it in anger.

"I am sorry Swara, I don't like to do that but you forced me! You know I can't bear that bastard 's name, but you took his name only" He again fumed recalling how she took his name saying he is her husband.

"YOU ARE MINE, ONLY MINE! That bloody bastard don't have any place in your life, that moron!! Swara Swara! You should have remembered our love, you should remembered US but you remembered that man! How could you?" He accusingly looks at her for remembering Laksh not him.

"But it's okay never mind! Now when you will awake,you will forget everything, including your name! And I will narrate you everything, ACCORDING TO MY WISH" He kiss her throat and apply a ointment on it.

**

He is pasting pictures of his and her on wall making the guest room, in their bedroom.

"I decorated everything jaan! Now just waiting for you to awake! Then we will be happy"
He said gazingly at her.

He notice her eyes are opening slowly and smirk.
He lay beside her to create a normal scene of a married couple.

He smirks more when she screams getting up.

"Who are you?, WHO I am?" She asked cryingly.

He gets up on his seat and hold her hand in his softly.
She looks in his eyes with scared eyes.

"I am your HUSBAND and you are mine wife, Swara Sanskar Maheshwari"
He drop bomb on her head shocking her.

She gets more shocked while he explained his everyday story to her, how they met, and how they got married, how she got accident from mountain.

She burst in tears and he take her crying figure in his arms and stroke her hairs to calm her.

"It's Okay Swara! I know you are feeling miserable but it's okay! It's not a new day for us like this!
You are suffering from amnesia from 6 years! Just live the moment, and we are together that's matter" He said stroking her hairs with his dark eyes.

**

Sanskar shows food to Swara. She feels good by his gesture and looks at him with a light smile.
He sits in front of her and forward bite to her, she feels more overwhelmed and eats from his hand.

"You daily make food?" She asked in between of eating from his hand.

"You can't make food because of your amnesia!
Earlier you used to but many times you burnt the kitchen so I started cooking own" He shocks her while he said it casually.

"You suffered a lot because of me, I am Sorry"She said guiltily.

"No don't say sorry, you shouldn't!
You are my queen and queen doesn't ask sorry" He cups her face instantly, make her heart warmed by his love.

He continue feeding her, she eats from his hand admiringly at him.
He is looking at her intensely.

**

She see him taking their plates and about to get up to wash but she hold his hand.

"Let me help" she offered help genuinely.

"No Swara, you don't! Yesterday you!" He stopped himself from saying further.

"What I have done?" She asks getting worried.