Shot8

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Hey! I know you all have missed my update! Even I missed writing and to be in touch with you all!
Actually as I said, I got job so I am in a new city so adjusting in a new city is difficult and moreover we got very small home, there was very problems in adjusting in that small home! Now we are shifted in new home.
I will try to update as soon I can.

Came after long time, do lot's of comments  and make me happy.
The way I am doing!!
With update🤗

Recap : Swara showering her love on Sanskar.

In SwaSan Room!!

Swara is sleeping on bed wrapped in white sheet till her chest, she awakes by soft caressing on her hairs. She open her eyes and find Sanskar and smile at him cutely forwarding arms toward him for hug. He smile and embrace her laying on her completely, their lips meet in a soft smooch. He smooch her lips caressing her bare arms.

After a while!

He break kiss and get inside of her blanket and take her bare body on his body! And keep caressing her assets.

After a minute!!

Sanskar forward breakfast to Swara and they do breakfast while cuddling each other.

Swara : Sanskar, today you are gonna go for therapy?

He just hummed.

Swara : Sanskar are you listening me na? You have to go today! You can't make me fool again.
Ah!

As he dig his finger in her jerking her and shake her thrusting her love hole.

Swara : ah! Sanskar! What are you doing?

Sanskar : you started your boring therapy conversation in morning only, you need punishment! ( increasing his speed shaking her, she moans)

Swara : ah, ah! Stop!

Sanskar : no! Say sorry!

Swara : it's for you! Ah! ( getting shivering by his speed)

Sanskar: I will go!! But you should only focus on me, not anything else. ( thrust her more)

Swara : ummm! Okay, but.. you aren't getting late!

Sanskar : you want me to stop?

Swara : ummm, yes! ( he stop) ah, nooooo! Do!! ( restlessly)
PLEASE.

He smirks and thrust her core more and make her cum in large amount.
He take off his clothes and come above on her and take off blanket from her and apart her leg and thrust his manhood in her and start thrusting her hardly and passionately wrapping her legs around his waist and deepen the shots making her scream in pain and pleasure.

After sometime!!

Sanskar bring Swara in room in his arms while wrapping themselves in one towel. He make her sit down on bed and bring her clothes and make her wear her clothes lovingly make her smile.

After sometime!

Swara : I will go with you.

Sanskar : Swara, you don't believe me?

Swara : I do, but I want to be part of your therapy session.

Sanskar's face turn stern.

Swara : please Sanskar.

He melt listening her pleading and nodded yes. She smile happily and hug him. He also hug her.

At evening!