Shot12+ Epilogue

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Swara realized her love for Sanskar.

SwaSan are looking each other emotionally.
Sanskar come forward and Swara also take step forward toward him without breaking eye lock.
Their hands entangled and they come closer and soon take each other's in each other's tight embrace.
They close eyes tighly to feel their presence.

Sanskar's tears fall from his eyes while hugging Swara as he is feeling her after a week but it's feeling as if it's ages!
He is gripping her tight as if she will fly away if he loosen the grip.

Swara gripped his shirt from waist tightly closing her eyes tightly, and hide her face in his chest this much that her vermillion smudged on his shirt, imprinting a mark on his shirt as symbol of Tika.

They break hug realizing they are in hall and in front of their son and control themselves!
Swara see vermillion on his shirt, Sanskar also see her vermillion spreaded on his shirt as Tika and smile at her.

Sanskar : you colored me again!
Thank you!

Swara smile at him back understanding he is talking about her presence fill colour in his life.
He kiss her forehead make her eyes close.

Swayam is happily watching them.

After a while!!

Swara about to step inside but Sanskar stop her confusing her.

Sanskar: you are coming back in my home to make my home a HOME again.
I want to welcome you, just like you came on first day of our marraige.
We are going to start afresh everything so everything should be afresh.

Swara smile at his words and nod yes!

Swayam : welcome how papa?

Sanskar : when your mumma came first time, I did her greh parvesh and now we will do her greh parvesh.

Swayam gets happy and excited to see his mother's greh parvesh.

Swayam : I will also do greh parvesh of my mumma.

Sanskar smile at him and nodded yes.

He go inside and soon bring puja thaal and bowl of rice. He put bowl of rice in front of her feet and also thaal of red water and white clothe.

Swara looks at his gesture of love emotionally.
She gets overwhelmed by his love.

Sanskar hold puja thaal and also give half to Swayam, both hold thaal and take out her Aarti make Swara smile in tears in happiness by getting welcome by her husband and son at same time.

Sanskar : Swara shatter this rice in our home again!
This rice is symbol of my prosperity in our home which will come by your feet,
Because you are the lucky charm of our home.

Swara smile more emotionally being overwhelmed, the way he respect her like anything.

She about to shatter rice but Swayam stop.

Swayam : let me make video mumma.
Papa give phone.

Sanskar give his phone to him.
Swayam start playing video of his mother.
She smile at his son and then at her husband who is smiling at her.

She slowly shatter rice with her feet and spread rice inside. Sanskar smile at this and Swayam claps hand happily.

She put her feet on red water and place her feet on white clothe imprinting her feet.
Sanskar admire this whole heartily.