Shot 7

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Swara won Nisha 's case.

In SwaSan Home!!

As Swara and Nisha reached home, they gets surprised seeing decoration of home, and find Sanskar in chef April and cap with cake and he have decorated whole with flowers!

Swara's eyes fall on her own big pictures in lawyer clothes hanging in hall, written best lawyer!! She can sense he is very happy for her.

Sanskar ; congratulations Nisha!

Nisha smile a bit! As she isn't afraid from him this much, he have reduce her bit fear by his efforts!!
But still she don't talk with him.

Sanskar looks at Swara, want to embrace her for her victory, but she will not like so supressing his desire.

Sanskar : congratulations Swara for your first case victory!!

Swara : Thank you!!
Come Nisha, let's go!

Sanskar : I made cake for you! Please have a bite! ( hesitately).

Swara: Thank you!! That's not needed!
I have many works.

Nisha : why bhabhi? If bhai saying then eat!

Her words surprised them! She is calling Sanskar as bhai and Swara as bhabhi.
Sanskar smile seeing her accepting him as her brother.

Swara : I don't eat sweets! ( lying).

Sanskar : ( know that)
Okay, no problem!!
You go and do work.
( with heavy heart).

Swara start going holding Nisha 's hand but her eyes fall on the miror and his teary eyes which pinches her heart.
She stop on place and watch his tears with heaviness in heart.

She take sigh and go toward him.

Swara : I can take one bite.

Sanskar gets happy listening her and forward cake to her, she eats from his hand, he smile emotionally!!

He open mouth for having too but looks down knowing she will not feed him, but due to his surprise she forward cake to him and he eats from her hands looking at her deeply.

Both remember their happy memories.

Swara : Nisha! You also eat!

She make her eat, she eat, Sanskar ask through sign,is he can also feed her, Nisha nod yes to him, he smile and feed her! She also feed him, he place hand of brotherly.
Nisha smile emotionally feeling a secure touch on her!!

Swara smile unknowingly seeing this.
She looks at Sanskar and sign thank you to him for making her normal, he just smile seeing her normal bit with him.

After sometime!

In SwaSan Room!

Swara come out in nighty and see Sanskar is changing bedsheet, she go and help him in changing bedsheet!! Both lay down on bed but facing each other's back as usual and in between them huge gap.

The gap pain their heart, tears fall from their eyes at same time, and their eyes fall on their pictures on wall, both miss their togetherness.

Their eyes fall on the moment Sanskar proposed her and both gave promise go each other to always be with each other in all situations!!
Their happy face make them yearn for each other.

Swara ; monologue)
No I can't let my feelings foe him empower his black deeds!
He don't deserve this.
I shouldn't remember him and mine memories, as those days was also a lie! A big lie!!