Epilogue

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap: Countdown of enemies and SwaSan united.

After week of incident!!

"Where you are taking me Swara"?

Sanskar asking Swara who have putting hands on his eyes and taking me somewhere.

Swara : keep quiet! ( smilingly at his frowned face)

Sanskar; I know you are planning something to surprise me!

Swara : haw! Can't you act surprised?

Sanskar : Okay! I will act surprise when I will  see the surprise!
OMG! Swara I am surprised!
This will sound okay?

Swara : very funny!  ( making faces)

Sanskar chuckles!! And Swara take him in a place and uncover his eyes. He see the surrounding, lake side, a beautiful candle light dinner setup with a beautiful tent to spend night and lights are increasing its beauty. He smile seeing the arrangement and at his beautiful wife who is smiling at him.

Swara : I am sorry Sanskar, I poured so much anger on you.

Sanskar : don't spoil the atmosphere by this sorry!
You weren't at fault at all! You are the reason I am on right track, you are my inspiration Swara! I am so blessed to have such a honest girl ( kiss her forehead)

Swara smile at his understanding toward her. She kiss his cheek cutely make him chuckles at her antics which he missed so much.

She forward hand toward him, he put hand on her hand! And she take him on dining table and forward chair for him, making him feel special.

Sanskar : this is my work isn't?

Swara ; why? Why always wifes should be treated as queen, husband also should be treated as king right?

Sanskar nod yes smilingly! She make him sit on chair and also sit by own, Sanskar help her as she is pregnant! She smile at him. She seeve him food and both have dinner romantically feeding each other.

After food!

Swara : Sanskar dance?

Sanskar : No dance, you are 6 months pregnant! And you shouldn't dance.

Swara ; Sanskar! Please! ( twinkling eyes)

Sanskar : Okay let's dance! ( she become excited but her smile faded listening him next)
On chair!

Swara:how someone can dance on chair?

Sanskar :, I will show you.

He do step of balle balle sitting on chair.

Sanskar : do like this!

Swara ; very funny! Sanskar please I want dance!

Sanskar : why you need to dance, you always dance on my head 24 hours!

Swara glare him, Sanskar chuckles at her red face.

Sanskar: Okay! My angry bird!, we will dance but in my style.

Swara : sitting on chair?, no way!

Sanskar: I have one more idea.

He make her stand and both go in center and soft music plays and Sanskar Start moving with her, moving her body slowly with rhythm of song, she admire his care toward her and their child and they dance softly, he put her head on his chest and wrapped arms around her waist and both move slowly with closed eyes.