Shot 3

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap: Swara attractions toward Sanskar.

In SwaSan Room!

Swara is sitting on bed thinking about her messed life where she don't have any clue about her life.
She wakes up with no information about her, her husband give her information about her, her doctor inform her about him treating her, at first she don't believe his words but her notebook written by her own hands,made her believe him.
She is hiding her getting treatment from her own husband, everything is messy for her.
She is wondering how she is able to survive with this fucked up life where she isn't having any clue of what she is? What her life is?

Her thoughts gets distracted by her husband who called her name with most calmness, his calmness irks her.
She is having dreadful life and he is so calm.

Sanskar: what you will eat in breakfast?

She looks at him annoyingly, is he real? She don't remember anything about her and her life and he is concerned of damm breakfast.

Sanskar : answer sweetheart! ( caressing her cheek with back of his hand)
What happened? Why you are quiet?

Swara : don't you know, or you are acting around.

She blurted out in anger but instantly regretted as his intimidating eyes frightened her, his eyes is so calm as well dark that she is afraid from him and she also don't know why he is so intimidating?

Sanskar gaze at her with still eyes then take a sigh.
He take hold of her hand, flinching her a bit in fear.
She looks at him with fearful eyes to know how he is gonna react?

Sanskar : I know!
What you are thinking!

She looks at him more annoyingly, why he asked her then?
To enjoy her condition.
She looks at him offendedly.

Sanskar: but that's doesn't matter.

Swara : what do you mean?
It's damn matter to me.
I forgotten everything about myself.
I am living a life but not LIVING it.

Sanskar: Swara! Relax! Calm down.

Swara : I can't be calm. ( shouted)

He looks at her sternly yet calmly.
She gets afraid from his eyes but try to show herself brave looking in his eyes.

Sanskar: Swara!

He tuck her hair strands behind her ear slowly gazing at her intensely shivering her.

Sanskar : I know it's difficult for you to live this life, but what do you think, it's easy for me?
To live with a woman who forget everything about herself including me?

Swara feels so helpless at his words.
She feels herself useless woman who can't keep remember anything as well can feel his pain in his words.

Sanskar : I am also suffering along with you.
If I also thought alike you and gets frustrated with it and expect my life to be normal then?
If I expect a normal girl in my life then?

Swara looks at him horribly for what he is saying?
And the thought of another girl in his life just presses her heart in very brutal way.
She felt pain unknowingly in her heart and her heart screaming, she can't see him with anyone else!!! NEVER!!

Sanskar : but I am not thinking all these!
You know why?
Because I love you Swara, more than anything.
I love you more then my breaths.

Swara looks in his eyes, his eyes is reflecting true feelings for her, she just gets touched by his words.
She can feel sea of love in his eyes.