Shot6

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Swara's dark past!

In SwaSan Room!

Swara is thinking deeply about her dark past while settling Sanskar's clothes in cupboard!

5 years ago!

Swara is dancing in bar, many lusty eyes are on her! In them, there is adarash seen who is looking at her lustily yet smirkingly!

Adarash : hey! Come to me!

Swara ignore him and continue dance!

Adarash: didn't you heard! ( call the head) I want that girl on my bed right now.

Head: sorry sir! This is bar not red light area, and she is a bar dancer not a prostitute!

Adarash : you know who I am!

Head : I am sorry sir! But that's against of our law!

Swara : ( stop dancing) I guess you got your answer sahab! Now just enjoy the dance, drink and get lost!

Adarash clenched fist!

Adarash : (monologue) you denied me but now I will get you anyhow! ( to Swara) okay I don't mind!
If she is a bar dancer, then from now you are my personal dance bar! You will dance only to entertain me!

Swara : what? I will not do!

Adarash : ( to head) if you want your bar then, tell her to entertain me only!

Head : Swara! This is just a dance! And you will get amount of that!

Swara nod yes!

Adarash : ( hold her hand) come in my room!

Swara : why? You can see my dance here only!

Adarash : I want to see your dance in my room! Now let's go!

Swara looks at the head who assure her and she go with him!

In room!

Adarash tell her to dance seductively on item song and Swara does! As per order! And dance seductively as that's her job, in front of all or particular one!

Adarash see her lustily!! And call her to come to him and fill drink for him, and he drink from her hand making her sit on his lap, she close eyes disgustingly while he kiss her arms!

Swara : don't touch me!

Adarash : Fine! I will not touch! But you will be on my lap only!

And she fill his drink, and he drink from her hand while many times touching her inappropriately! She dance some more hours and go from his room completing his entertainment! And she became his personal dance bar! Who come and dance seductively for him and fill drink for him and he try to touch her inappropriately many times but she bear all as she is supresssed under her work!!

One Day!

Adarash drunk too much and tries to tear Swara's clothes to intimate, she try to stop him but he start forcing her but!!
Someone pull him and the person revealed Laksg!

Laksh punched Adarash and he fall unconscious! Swara run and hug him in fear!!
Laksh hug her back with a smirk!
And remembered how he and adarash planned to trap Swara so they both able to have sex with her!!

In month!, Laksh almost trapped Swara by showing himself good and she fall in love with him, she confesses her feelings and he too confesses and promise to marry her! And deliberately make plan of having sex with her, and take her at candle light dinner and deliberately became late and take her in his home for his plan as coincidently rain also started.