Happy SwaSan

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Finally Truth won! Swara got justice!

In SwaSan Room!!

Sanskar come in kitchen with Swara's food! And see her sitting with gloomy face! He forwarded toward her and sir beside her! But she isn't paid attention being too lost!

Sanskar : what happened gullabo? ( tucking her hair strands behind her ear)
Anything bothering you?

Swara : nothing khargosh!

Sanskar : doesn't I told you, you will not conceal anything from me? Do you want me to angry on you?
I did mistake by forgiving you so easily isn't?

Swara ; I am sorry!
I was thinking about adarash and Laksh!!
( don't want him to angry)

Sanskar : why?
They got their punishment then why you are thinking about them?

Swara : why they treated me as product!!
They always thought I am just a Body whom they can use for satisfying their needs!!
Why all mens aren't like you?

Sanskar : who told you they were men?

Swara : means? ( confused).

Sanskar : the men who can't respect a woman, the men who think woman only a tool to satify!! They aren't men! They are just inhuman monsters!! Who know just to suck blood!!
A real men will never took advantage of a woman!
A Real men, always protect woman!

Swara : you are right! ( embracing him) I wish! All should understand this then no woman feel afraid from men's!

Sanskar : all woman's needs to recognize their strength, so men's afraid from woman!
Woman's are kali maa! Men can't stand, just they need to recognize what they are!! Woman needs to know their power! They can beat any men!! Men comes from woman! She creates him, as mother, as sister, as wife! She always stands behind him but without her, he can't stand alone!

Swara smile listening his thinking and feels to blessed to have him as her husband!!

Sanskar: chalo eat food!

He feed her by his hand as her hand is bandaged!

After sometime!!

He give her pain killer!!  She have!!

Sanskar : gullabo!! If you don't mind, can I apply medicine on your body?
Your bandage need to be changed! Or I call Sangeeta?

Swara : ( confused) why you are asking my permission? As If you have never seen me bare?

Sanskar : I know! But!!
you molested again!
So this can make you feel uncomfortable from any men 's touch that's why I am asking!!

Swara : I can never be uncomfortable! From your touch!! ( holding his palm)
You are mine soul.

Sanskar smile at her!! And bring first aid box and remove her nighty and apply medicine on her wounded body with moist eyes!! He bandaged her carefully!!

He make her wear his shirt, which is oversized to her! So she feels comfortable! And make her lay down and lay beside her putting hand under her head carefully bringing her closer and cover themselves with comforter and kiss her forehead!

Swara : I want kiss!

Sanskar smile and lean on her lips and take her lips in a soft kiss, she kiss him back wrapping arms around his neck!!

After sometime!

They break kiss when they needs breaths!! He kiss her forehead again and embraced her protectively! She snuggle in him.