Shot 10

Hey!

Came with another shot, don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Precap : Sanskar reveals some of his planning in front of Swara and she gets some flashes.

Sanskar states looking in her eyes that "he will kill Laksh when her memories will be back". She is looking at him being chilled by his intensity visible in his eyes.

"Let's eat food" She said to calm him.

He nodded yes, his eyes goes on the dining table and the decoration. His face curved a smile. He looks at her with utmost intensity.

"You did it" she just nodded yes smilingly, he smile at her and kiss her forehead make her more smile.

She hold his hand slowly, make him looks at their hands and then at her softly smile. He entangled his hands in her and gripped it tightly and with a smile, both moves toward table.

He pull chair for her, she nodded no confused him. She pull chair for him and sign him to sit amused him.

"When you can treat me like a queen, can't I treat you like a KING" She said admiringly at him, making him smile.

He sits on the chair, she served him food, he gets amused seeing all his favorite food, paneer, kheer, laddu, parantha.

"You got remember it?" He asked her amusingly.

She nodded yes making him smile.
She about to take other chair but he makes her sit on his lap surprised.

"QUEEN should be near KING" he said making her smile, he forward food to her.

"First you eat, it's your favorite" she stop his hand.

"My no favorite is complete without YOU" He states looking at her, she gets touched by his words.

She eats from his hand, she forward food to him. He eats from her hand.
They eats lovingly feeding each other.
He is eating enjoying fullest like a excited kid.

After food, he trace his hand on Swara,  she close eyes feeling his touch.

His eyes goes on his hand which have blood. He looks at her who is lost in his touch. He back off his hand quickly and take out a napkin from table and wipes his hand doesn't wanna scare her.

"What happened?" She asked him confusingly for being stopped.

" I wanted to see how much you are craved for me" he said changing his face instantly to naughty grin.

She blushes and looks down. He lift her chin and forward toward her lips. She close eyes and he seal her lips with his lips in a passionate kiss.

**

SwaSan move toward their bedroom.
Sanskar gets surprised seeing whole room is also decorated and their bed is also decorated giving Suhagraat vibes.
She lowers eyes shyly at his gaze on her.

"Anything special?" He asked her.

"Actually after marraige you know, to celebrate that ritual" she said blushingly hinted him their first night after marraige.

"What I don't understand" he said with confused face.

"Don't act" she blushes more hitting his arms.

"I seriously don't know, I am from Paris, so I don't know much about Indian ritual" he said calmly.

"OH, how I make him understand" she thinks in mind.

"Explain me" He asked.

"Its a ritual after marraige" she try to explain him.