Shot 8

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Laksh again back in Swara's life.

In SwaSan Room!

Sanskar is thinking about Swara's reaction and the way Laksh was looking at her.

Sanskar : why I am feeling, something is wrong.
Swara wasn't looking happy like all gets happy meeting their best friends and Laksh!

He remembered his eyes on her, which is making him awkward. He isn't liking her eyes on his wife, the way he was looking at her, is giving her negative vibe.

He remembered Laksh was also trying to mix with Swayam.
His husband and father's instinct forcing him to think about Laksh.

Sanskar : I think I am overthinking!
Laksh is best friend of Swara, obviously he would be a good man.

He stop his chain of thoughts, he look at the washroom door, Swara is inside from long.

In washroom!

Swara is standing under shower while everything revolving around in her mind, her love for Laksh, how she trusted him most, and how she loved him truly but, he gave her, cheating!
He molested her, despite she denied him.
It's all revolving in her mind.
Tears are continously brimming in her eyes.
She is crying under shower and her tears is getting mix with shower 's water.

Outside!

Sanskar : why she is taking so time? ( to Swara)
Swara, are you okay? ( knock on door)
Are you okay Swara? Swara? Swara!

Swara inside listen his voice, and wipe her tears, which is uncontrollable now but she composed her tears.

After a while!

Swara open door, and Sanskar see her who is looking pale! He notice her white skin, as she was under shower from long.
He quickly hold her hand and rub it.

Sanskar : what happened to you? Why you are pale?

He remove hairs from her face and make her sit down on bed, he quickly rush to wardrobe and take out towel and start drying her hairs.

Sanskar : why you were under shower so long? Your skin turned white.

He is getting anxious seeing her like this.
He find her hairs aren't getting dry like this. He remembered her dryer which she brought from her mother.

He quickly go toward dressing table and hold her dryer but doesn't know how to use it? He with trembling hand as being tensed for her, he found the on button, his hand gets burn a bit by its heat. He compose the itchen on his hand.
He quickly go toward her and dry her hairs with dryer although the heat is heating his hand as well but he compose everything for her.

Swara 's condition gets fine now!
He take sigh of relief seeing her alright now.
He looks at his hand which turned reddish due to the heat of dryer but he doesn't mind, she gets fine,it's his priority.

He put dryer on table and take her in blanket and cover her with it.

Sanskar : Swara? ( cups her face softly in his palm)
Do you have some stress?

Swara looks at him with unshed tears.

Sanskar: are you okay? From the party, I am noticing you aren't looking fine, as if you are changed after party!
As if something bothering you!
Tell me, I will correct everything!
I will do anything for your peace.

Swara : I am fine Sanskar!

Sanskar : you aren't!
I am feeling as if something very big is in your head, I am feeling you have so many things to tell!
But you aren't telling!
Don't you trust me?
I will fix everything, just believe me.