Shot9

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Sanskar MAFIA KING.

Sanskar bring Swara in their bedroom while Swara on all time screaming on his back. He throw Swara on bed roughly. She gets terrified seeing his dark eyes and blood all over on his face and some on his white shirt. He is looking creepy dangerous. Her forehead is sweating badly, her body is trembling in fear. She move back and gets hits with headboard and palm her mouth to control her sobs.

He move toward her raising her heart beats, she nodded no vigorously in fear, and screams as he hold her shoulder tightly in his grip bringing his face deadly close to her. She close eyes unable to see the demon side of him.

"What I said to you?, that you will not step out without my permission, then why you went out?" He asked with utmost calmness.

She doesn't open eyes and doesn't even move.

"Why you went?" He shake her shoutingly let her scream in fear.

"I......I.......I.....past......me.......wanna know........." her words aren't coming properly in fear.

"Past, past, past" he scared her shooting gun on vase. She scream loudly in fear but palm her mouth quickly being afraid seeing his glare.

"Swara, your past, your present, your future, everything is ME, only ME" He shouts on her face.

She starts crying palming her face.

He take a deep breath to control his anger and loose his grip on her shoulder and hold her shoulder softly.

"Swara, if I am stopping you from something that means it's not good for you, you should obey me, I am doing everything for you and us" he calmly make her understand as if she is a baby.

"I will not stay with you" angered him.
She nodded no vigorously cryingly.
"I will go, I will go, I will go".

She cryingly get up to run from window and about to jump but he hold her waist. She struggles to go out.

"Let me go" she struggles.

"you wanna die from jumping here?" He said angrily.

"It's better to die than living with a monster like you" she angered him.

He glare her with blood shoot eyes at her words.

"So you wanna die, than living with me, death is more good for you than my love" He said backing murmuring this.

She gets shocked when he fill bullets in his gun.
She screams as he put gun on her forehead.

"THEN DIE" He states looking at her deadly sweating her badly, as he pull he trigger.

"Sanskar, what are you doing! I will die" she literally cries.

"What do you want exactly baby?" He said taking off the gun, she take sigh of relief.

"Let me go from here" she said meekly.

"I will not let you go alive" he shocks her.

"You love me?" She ask him tremblingly.

"I do love you so much but you don't wanna live with me jaan" He said lovingly.
"So DIE" He shocks her.

He push her from window, she screams loudly.

She gasped as he holded her wrist on time and gaze at her shocked and afraid face with a smirk.

"Sanskar I will die" she screams.