Shot 5

Hey!

Tap star button for next part.

Back with another part.

Recap : Swara saw a flash of finding herself pregnant and getting hitted by a man on her stomach causing her miscarriage.

Note : You will find a change in my writing please comment, it's looking good or previous was only good.

As usual Swara awoke with no memories and Sanskar explained her everything about her being married couple and she is having amnesia.
He go in washroom.

She sits all numb, she don't remember anything but feeling so drained inside, as if something is breaking in her soul.
She get her notification and reach her notebook and gets shocked reading whole book and read last entry which she mentioned in late night so she don't forget that she got a flash of finding herself pregnant and got hitted by someone causing her miscarriage.

She again try to recall that faded image and again got that flash which shivered her badly.

She open eyes as the images got fade in seconds when she hear door opening sound.
She quickly slid her notebook under her pillow to hide it from her husband, she looks at him.

"Good morning sweetheart" he said with a soft smile on his face.

She feels so angry on him, is he don't have heart. She is finding herself completely dead after knowing she lost her baby but he is standing as if he isn't effected by it.

He combs his hairs.

"Baby you go and take bath, I am going to make breakfast" Sanskar said calmly to her.

The word "Baby" pinches her heart as if someone putted his/ her shoes on it.
He come forward and press his forehead with his lips and go from there.

"I want all clarification and only he can do it, today you have to speak truth Sanskar, no more lies"
Swara said determinedly.

She go for bathing herself to calm her mind to get the shock of her life.

**

Swara comes out from room, and see Sanskar ready with their breakfast on table and call her lovingly.
She is getting angry every second by his calmness but trying hard to calm herself and go forward to him.

He hold her hand and make her sit on chair, she looks and find her all favorite food. She understands this time he is trying to divert her mind.

"It's your favorite sweetheart, are you happy?"
He asked while gazing at food smilingly.

"No one is interested in food after someones death Sanskar" he said with no emotions on her face locking directly at his shocked face.

"What are you saying"? He said normally as if she is joking with him.

"Don't act, you know well about what I am talking?" Swara said accusingly to him.

Sanskar doesn't reply and looks in food clutching spoon.

"Who is died?" Sanskar said with a soft chuckled looking in her eyes.

"Our child" Swara said looking direct in his eyes holding no emotions, while his face turned pale.

He looks away from her but she hold his face in her hand and make him look at her firmly.

"You can't escape this time, I want answer, was I pregnant, was I suffered miscarriage, who killed our baby"? She asked her all questions in once to him.

"You was never pregnant Swara" Sanskar said holding her hand but gets a hard slap on his cheek from her, he gets shocked by it and looks at her.

"It's a lie, lie, I saw that flash, I can still feel that pain in my stomach when that men hitted my stomach, what kind of father you are!!
You are lying on my face for our child.
Swara said clutching her stomach cryingly.