Shot 7

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap: Sanskar's accident and Adarash and Laksh 's cheap demand of sleeping with them for saving Sanskar!

Swara gets dumbfounded by their words and fall down on floor in tears!

Adarash : what happened Swara darling? You don't have whole night to think! You wanna let Sanskar die!

Swara: how you can put such conditions in front of me!, I am your younger brother's wife! How you can think about me like that! And your brother, your younger brother is fighting with his life and you both are concerned for your sexual pleasure!

Adarash : lust is bigger than anything Swara!! You are our lust! And now we will fulfil that and also you have to pay for the slap you gave to me!

Swara : please don't do this! I am of Sanskar please!!

Adarash : that's why only! How proudly you said you are of Sanskar, now we will make you worthless for your Sanskar!!
Now think you want to save him or not!

Swara : I am begging you, please don't do this! ( cryingly).

Laksh: you don't have whole night decide!, you want Sanskar to die, he is in critical condition!

Swara fall in dilemma, one side her husband and other side her dignity!
She remembered Sanskar and her all moments! His love for her, their love! His smiling face, everything revolves in her mind. She can't loose him!! She can't let anything happen to him.

Adarash ; don't worry we will not tell anything to Sanskar! ( smirkingly)

Swara : ( emotionlessly) I am ready!

Laksh : great!

Both smile evilly to each other!

Laksh :, let's go on bed then!

Swara : first treat Sanskar!

Adarash : Okay!

He call doctor to start treatment and send him amount online!

Adarash : now let's go!

Swara: I want to see Sanskar alright first!

Adarash : his treatment is going on but if you denied to give us sexual pleasure then the treatment can be stop! ( shocking her)

Swara : how I believe, his treatment is going on!

Adarash : ask nikhil!!

She call nikhil quickly!

Nikhil : yes bhabhi, treatment is going on! But how you managed this much money?

Swara : you just take care of Sanskar!

Nikhil : what happened bhabhi?

Swara : nothing! Just take care of Sanskaar!
I will come!!

She cut call!

Laksh ; come with us!

He drag Swara who is lifelessly walking with them!

In a room!

Laksh : strip yourself!

Swara is standing numb and shivering!

Adarash : didn't you heard! Remove your clothes!
Or you want to become widow!

Swara's shivering hand reach toward her pallu and she remove her pallu letting her pallu touch the ground, Both looks at her lustily! She remove her saree while she stands in petticoat and blouse!