Shot5

Hey!!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Swara slipped in coma.

Ashutosh received letter from court which Sanskar put against of him, in charge of his wife's molestation and attack because of that she slipped in coma.
He laugh shaking head!

"Laugh on your destruction Ashutosh"

Ashutosh turned and see Sanskar in his lawyer clothes.

Sanskar : I will not leave you Ashutosh! Because of my wife is in this condition, If I want I can kill you right now, but I want justice for my wife!
I will send you behind bars!

Ashutosh: oh! So the corrupt lawyer finally remembered his justice work! ( mockingly)
Sanskar! You look good only taking bribes, you doesn't look good with this moral lectures!

Sanskar's soul pinched hearing him.

Ashutosh: do one thing, take amount of your wife's molestation!

Sanskar grabbed his colllor angrily!

Sanskar:, my wife's respect isn't thing to buy!

Ashutosh: oh? Then what about many woman's respect which you staked for money, now you remembered your moral lecture!

Sanskar remembered every his bad deeds!
Which drown him in guilt where he did injustice with many woman's!

Ashutosh: you can't do anything Sanskar! Because lie have power!
And you know this very well!
And you don't know how to fight for truth as you always fought for lie!
You know the importance of lie.

Sanskar : this time, I am with truth and I will win! I will give my wife justice!

Ashutosh: then meet me in court! ( jerking his hand).

Sanskar go from there!!

In SwaSan Room!

Sanskar is working on his case as well caring Swara, whose condition is still same! No reaction from her side!!
Which making him tensed about her.

He contacted with those people who came for proving that Sanskar is a corrupt lawyer! Bit they denied to help him! As they don't want to help whom ,who is the reason of their miseries.

Sanskar feeling miserable where his bad deeds are becoming obstacles in his Swara's justice!!

After 3Days!

Sanskar is only getting defeat by ashutosh because of his power and lie, while his truth is defeating.

Ashutosh; forget this case Sanskar and just now do take care of your wife whole life as she will not be alright.

Sanskar grabbed his collors angrily and punched hard on his cheek make his lips bleeds.

Sanskar ; she will be alright!! I have trust on my love and you!! You will get defeated as truth always wins.

Ashutosh rolled eyes and wipe blood from lips with a evil smirk and go from there.
Sanskar sigh frustratedly!!

In SwaSan Room!

Sanskar is sitting and making braids of Swara's hairs while talking with her, who is having no expressions on face!

Sanskar : Swara! Please get fine soon! You are my strength, without you! I am unable to do anything! I am feeling myself looser, only you can boost me! Only you can!!

He tuck her hair strands behind her ear and kiss her forehead gently!! She blink her eyes, which noticed by him.
He again seeing her blinking! He smile in tears getting one response from her after long time.
He kiss her whole face happily!!