Epilogue

Hey!

Came with another part, don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Swara got her justice and Laksh got his karma.

Swara and Sanskar are standing in front of their real mansion, their Paris 's mansion. She gets awestrucked seeing the beauty of their mansion which isn't looking less than any paradise. She looks at him who have a small on his face. He slid hands in her waist and grab it pulling her closer.

Sanskar is wearing black tuxedo and Swara is wearing black saree. Both are giving royal vibes, matching perfectly to their royal mansion.

He take her inside, She gets more mesmerized seeing whole house have her all pictures, her bengali attire, her having ice cream, her swinging on swing, her playing with waterpipe, her making yummy face eating his made sandwich, him making hairbraids of  her hair , him giving teddy to her.

He show her whole mansion and then take her in bedroom. She gets surprised seeing room is decorated with flowers and the room is as usual filled with her and their pictures.

He show her a dress in a packet.

"Now what it is?, bikini?" She said chuckling teasingly to him.

"Yes, its a bikini" shocking her.

"Sanskar you are totally mad" she said with heated cheek.

"Are you wearing or not" getting impatient.

"Why you are getting hurry, is suhagraat 's muharat getting delayed" she said teasingly more.

He unpin her saree with jerk shocking her.

"I need to dress you seem" he starts unpin her clothes and make her wear the dress.

After a while!

She gets shocked seeing herself in wedding attire.

He cover her head with red veil on her head. She looks at him with unshed tears. She remembered something.

"I want a grand wedding Sanskar" She exclaimed happily.

"But, why, we can do a court marraige" He said with no information about Indian wedding.

"Sanskar court marraige aren't our ritual, I want your name of vermillion in my hairline and your name of mangalsutra around my neck, I want a proper wedding with phere, around fire" she explained him her dream.

"I will fulfill all your dreams" he said kissing her forehead.

Present!

"Today is our marriage proper with phere" he said kissing her forehead, she close eyes let a fresh tears escape from her eyes out of happiness. He drink her tear make her smile.

He take out his clothes too and what a matching groom clothes to her. Both gets dressed in re

He holds her hand and take her opening a door of a lawn. She gets mesmerized seeing wedding arrangements under sky.

Both sits on their seat, and pandit chant mantras. She looks at him smilingly emotionally. He hold her hand warmly.

They joints hands, pandit put Tilak on Sanskar's forehead and about to put on Swara too but he stop him and match his forehead with her printing his Tilak on her forehead make her smile.

They take vows around fire entangling their small finger, he take pinch of vermillion and fill her hairline and tie mangalsutra around her neck. She smiles emotionally. He kiss her forehead softly.

**

"Sanskar, I can't eat more" Swara said huffingly to Sanskar who is feeding her  from whole day.

"No, I want my baby to be chubby like you, if you will eat more, my baby will be like you" He said feeding her parantha.