Epilogue

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap.: TRUTH UNFOLDED

In SwaSan Room!!

Swara is removing her heavy ornaments after maraige function and she isn't habitual of heavy ornaments! Suddenly she feels a soft touch on her bare waist, she close eyes feeling her husband 's touch, Sanskar smile at her reaction!! She gripped her pallu when he gripped her bare waist tighly!

Sanskar : you are looking so beautiful! I never thought inspector Swara can look so gorgeous!

Swara : that's means I never looked beautiful to you? ( raising eyebrows)

Sanskar: umm! I didn't said like that!

Swara : ( jerked his hand) no no! You said I never looked beautiful to you! ( angrily).

Sanskar : arey! I didn't meant! You looks beautiful always in natural way! But tonight you are looking more beautiful in Indian attire!

Swara : that's means I only look beautiful in Indian attire, that's means if I will not wear Indian attire, I will not look beautiful to you!

Sanskar: uff! Tonight is our wedding night or war night!

Swara scrunch her nose and sit on bed while removing her jewelries!!

Sanskar : Inspector Swara Bose, turned a typical wife, fighting with husband!

Swara throw pillow on his face, he grabbed the pillow and chuckles! She also smile but hidden!

Sanskar : you are different girl that's why I selected you as my partner not because of your beauty! Your bravery, your roughness, your spirit everything make you more beautiful! From anyone! Without any makeup and any accessories! And i admire Inspector Swara more!! ( kiss her forehead make her surprise)

Swara : then what you said earlier? What was that?

Sanskar : honestly! All men's praise wives on wedding night so I also did! ( honestly)

Swara : that's means your praise was fake? ( angrily shocking him).

Sanskar : no I mean! ( terrified).

Swara start laughing at his face! Sanskar take sigh of relief seeing her laughing!!

Sanskar : should I help in removing?

Swara : removing what? ( narrowing eyes)

Sanskar : whatever! You want! ( teasingly make her red).

Swara :, let's start from jewelries! ( teasingly more)

Sanskar smile and start removing jewelries one by one from her! At last make her free from all ornaments! He remove her nose ring!! And remove her dupatta from head!!

Sanskar : do you want this?

Swara nod yes smilingly looking down! He smile at her and make her lay down on bed and come above on her, and slowly discard her clothes and both become bare to each other! And in a comforter! He kiss her neck, while she arched her neck to give him space, he entangled hands with her!! And kiss her every corner of body at last take her most precious virginity giving his virginity to her!!
The night become wild and passionate in them with every moment and he make her moan in pain and pleasure by his peneartion and kisses!

Next Day!

Sanskar is sleeping while laying on Swara without removing himself from her! Swara awakes and smile getting her love last night, she see their joined parts, and remembered how last night they became one!!
Now she is his woman, his wife! Now no one can apart them!