Final Showdown

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap: Swara making Sujata work like a maid.

In SwaSan Room!

Sujata is giving paneer sandwich to Swara and she is eating while she is standing if she needs anything. quietly for changing.

After sometime!

Sanskar come after changed and sit on bed, Swara glare him as he grab a paneer sandwich from her plate to eat. He looks at her who is glaring at him. He narrowed eyes at her for glaring at him and raised his one eyebrows in question mark?

She sign him toward paneer sandwich. He sign "so what"?
She again sign "it's her",
He sign "so"?
She glare him deadly but he looks at her unaffected. He take bite of it.

He gets shocked as she start crying. Sujata also gets shocked seeing her crying suddenly.

Sanskar : what happened?
Why you are crying? ( concerned)

Swara : call police! I wanna sue you. ( cryingly)

Sanskar : sue? Me? But why? What I have done?

Swara: you ate my paneer sandwich! ( sniffingly)
I will file case on you for stealing my sandwich.

Sanskar looks at her  like "whattttttt are you sayyyying".

Sanskar : Mom, make one more sandwich.

Swara : nooooooo! I want this sandwich only.

Sanskar forward the sandwich. She again cries pointing toward the half eaten sandwich.

Sanskar : how I bring half eaten sandwich?

Swara : KISS ME!! ( shocked him)

Sujata also widen her eyes listening her and gets embarrassed.

Sanskar : what are you saying? ( whisper)

Swara : I want that taste from your mouth.
Kiss me right now.

Sanskar looks at Sujata, Who quickly escape from there.

Sanskar : are you mad!

He gasped as she sealed her lips on his rough lips and start smooching his lips passionately. She shock him more by pushing him on bed and take his lower lips in her mouth and start sucking his lips like her favorite candy to taste and slid her tongue inside his mouth and taste the taste of sandwich.

After sometime!

She break kiss getting satisfied and sit down and continue eating the sandwich left by him and he is laying with shocked face by her attack.

He looks at her who is busy in eating. He glare her narrowing eyes and get up and pull her toward him, she looks at him with stuffed sandwich in her mouth. He grab the sandwich from her mouth shocking her and their lips meet, and their eyes close and their mouth start eating sandwich along with each other's lips.

After a while!

Swara : you eaten my sandwich! You moron! ( angrily)

Sanskar : Okay, take it back then! ( forwarding closer to her holding her back hairs closer)

Swara blushes and side his face.

Swara : You are shameless.

Sanskar: oh I see! Then what you are! ( raising eyebrows)

Swara : I took my sandwich thats it and don't forget I am angry on you.

Sanskar : I am also angry on you and I think I need to pour my anger on you. ( tracing his fingers on her backless back as she is wearing backless blouse make her shiver)