Shot8

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Adarash and Laksh planning to separate SwaSan.

In SwaSan home!

Sanskar ; Gullabo, my tea! ( while watching cricket match with Nikhil)

Nikhil : bhabhi my tea also!

Sanskar: oh! She is my wife!

Nikhil : she is my bhabhi! ( shrugged shoulder).

Sanskar narrowed eyes at him!

Sanskar : mary fast!
And bring a wife to take care of you!

Nikhil : such a possessive soul you are!

Sanskar : because she is only mine! So I have copyright on her!

Nikhil shake head at his possessiveness for Swara! Swara come with tea for both! And give tea to them!

Swara and Sangeeta also sit with them, and watching movie in one phone wearing earphone and chuckling!!

"Sanskar"

Sanskar see adarash and Laksh standing along with whole Maheshwari family.

Sanskar : you all are here?

Sujata rush to him and cries clutching him.

Sujata ; how are you my son?

Sanskar ; I am fine mom!

He stands!!

Adarash : how are my little brother?

Sanskar :, I am fine now!! Come, sit!!

Adarash : we are here for telling you something very important about your wife!

Sanskar : about my wife? ( raising eyebrows) what?

Swara gets scared seeing them! Nikhil also tensed! Sanskar looks at scared Swara with stern face!

Sanskar : what he is talking about gullabo?

Laksh : gullabo! Nice name!! ( gazing at Swara with lust).

Sanskar;, look at here and talk! (, firmly) what do you wanna talk?

Adarash : we are here to reveal true face of your so called wife!

Sanskar : means? Bhaiya, if you came here to insult my wife then get lost!, I will not bear a word against of her!!

Adarash : we will not say anything, we will show you something!

He give him some pictures, Sanskar see the pictures and gets shocked, Swara standing in her undergarments and hugging nikhil, and in second picture she is in his shirt and hugging shirtless nikhil, and in third picture nikhil is cupping her face, in 4th picture nikhil 's hand on her bare waist and Swara's hand on nikhil 's bare chest, and 5th picture, a man whose face isn't visible laying on Swara in boxer and her legs apart! And he is kissing and biting her neck.

Picture fall from his hands in shock, Swara gets shocked seeing the pictures, and Sanskar stumbled in shock while tears formed in his eyes, he looks at Swara with teary eyes who is too shocked! She looks at him and nodded no vigorously!

Adarash : Sanskar, your wife is cheating you with your best friend, she is his slut!
She have slept with your best friend, she and your best friend have illegal relation!

Swara : no khargosh! He is lying! ( coming to her cryingly), he is lying! I didn't did anything! Me and nikhil don't have any disgusting relation!

Nikhil : yes Sanskar, believe us! Don't believe on them, they are jerks! They used bhabhi, they are very disgusting!