Shot4

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Ashutosh kidnapped Swara!

In isolated place!

Swara is tied on the chair unconsciously!!
Ashutosh is watching her with envy!!

Ashutosh: because of this woman only, that Sanskar sent my brother in jail!! Now i will teach her a lesson!

She get up with jerk as Ashutosh throw water on her face, she looks at him shocking and looks around find herself in isolated place.

Swara : where I am? Why you brought me here? Where is my husband? Sanskar! Sanskar!

Ashutosh slapped her hard make her lips bleeds! She hiss in pain and grabbed her hairs in fist make her scream!

Ashutosh: you are in my cage Mrs Swara Sanskar Maheshwari!! ( caressing her face) well you are so beautiful!! ( she turn her face disgustingly)

Swara : dare you touch me!! My husband will not leave you.
( angrily).

Ashutosh : don't worry about your husband! I am bringing your husband here only.

And some goons brought Sanskar who is unconscious and tied him also on chair, Swara call him repeatedly shoutingly but he is faint!!

Ashutosh recalled how he kidnapped Sanskar also.

He throw water on his face waking him. He get up with jerk and see Swara in front of him who is screaming his name!

Sanskar : Swara!! ( try to free himself but unable and yelling) leave me!! Ashutosh! Leave my wife, otherwise this will not be good for you.
You don't know me!!

Ashutosh: I know you well! That what you can do! But now your wife needs to know what you, means her honest lawyer husband did!! ( shocking him)
Your wife thinks you a loyal lawyer right!! Now she will see what's your actual face!! ( tensed him)

Sanskar: you just shut up!!

Ashutosh: by making me shut my mouth! You can't supress the truth!
Swara ji!!
Your husband isn't loyal lawyer at all! He is a corrupt lawyer!

Swara : shut up! ( angrily) I trust my husband! He is loyal and honest lawyer! I know! He is very good hearted, you can't defame my husband!!

Ashutosh: so trust she have on you Sanskar! And what you are doing with her? Cheating her masking a good man image!
But does she know you sent many innocent people behind bars just for money! ( shocking Swara)

Swara : don't knit lie!

Ashutosh: one second! I have proof to prove this!!
Call her!

The same woman and girl arived whose son Sanskar sent bars shocking Sanskar!

Ashutosh: tell Mata ji!! What this Sanskar did with your son!

Woman: my son was innocent! But for money, he sent him behind bars!! ( shocking Swara)

Sanskar close eyes frustratedly!

Woman ; he tortured me and my daughter, he only burnt me! He isn't human, he is devil!! ( grabbing Sanskar's collors) he is devil! I hate him to the core! ( slapping him repeatedly).

Swara : nooo!, please! Don't do this! I know you are lying! My husband can't do this!

Girl : he only did this didi! And first we time we are speaking truth!
This man tried to rape me! ( shocked her)
He kidnapped me and told his men's to rape me, to strip my clothes!!