shot 3

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Sanskar coming in bar secretly after Swara and nikhil stops him and his love increases every moment for her and give sensation to her soul too!

In Swara Room!

Swara think about Sanskar and his antics, while scrolling phone but her mind sticked to his thought.

"You are thinking about jiju"?
Sangeeta teasingly asked.

Swara : what jiju? Marriage isn't in our fate Sangeeta, we are bar dancers, can't become respect of any reputed family.

Sangeeta: but your khargosh love you so much.

Swara : and his family? He isn't alone! He is naive that's why he don't know about the world, reality isn't fairy tale!
We don't have any future.
Society can never accept our relationship.

Sangeeta: you are only afraid from society, I think you should give him chance!

Swara : did you forgotten what happened 5 years ago?

Sangeeta; I remembered, but I think Sanskar genuinely love you.

Swara : he is kid! And I am his stubborness!
But life don't run on stubborness! He is a good boy! But!, we don't have any future.

Sangeeta: but!

Swara : vermillion and mangalsutra is only dream for girls like us Sangeeta! We can only dream, but some dreams can't be reality!

Her voice choked! While some flashes flash in her mind! She close eyes tightly!!

Swara : I am sleepy!!

She put phone aside and pretend to sleep.
Sangeeta shake head.

Next Day!

Sanskar is sitting beside Swara, and see her having fish! The smell making him feel difficult to sit who is pure vegetarian!

Swara : khargosh? Will you eat? ( pointing toward fish).

Sanskar: I am vegetarian!
( shocking her).

Swara start laughing listening him, Sangeeta also laugh along with him who's also having fish.

Sanskar : what's so funny? ( frowned).

Swara : you are saint! Don't have alchol, don't consume drugs and cigarettes! Nothing and not even non veg! Why you are behind of me beta? ( patting his cheek) you are so good!

Sanskar : ( siding her hand) I will decide what I should do of my life, not you!

Swara : well, you have all good habits like a good boy! Do you have any bad habit or not!

Sanskar : I have a bad habit!

Swara : what? ( chuckles).

Sanskar : loving you!! ( surprised her) which I can't stop even if I want! ( surprised her more).

Swara : khargosh! You aren't understanding, what you are doing to your life!
You are from a reputed family, select a traditional and reputed girl, who will match your level!

Sanskar : Love doesn't see level!!
( surprised her)
And Who are you to suggest me , what I should do or not!!

Swara :, hmmm! Bahut gussa aa raha hai khargosh ko! ( pinch his nose, frowing him).

Sanskar : why? If you can say anything to me, I can't?

Swara : arey baap re! Khargosh ko gussa bhi atta hai! ( chuckles).