My Dangerous LOVE

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Cover credit @_mira_rose_❤️🤗

Track : Sanskar Maheshwari a rowdy in his college days fallen in love with his junior Swara Bose, who is very innocent and hate violence and rejected seeing his aggressive nature. 
After 5 years, Sanskar turn out no1 Asian buisenessman, known as youngest buisenessman who have earn everything by own,
Swara is a music teacher.

It will be intense and passionate with dark shade.

In Shemish Home!

Shekhar showing picture of boy to Swara.

Swara : Baba! If you think him best for me, I don't need to see him.
I trust on you.
You will choose best for me.

Shekhar: Beta! But you have to live with him, so this should be your choice! And don't worry! We will do everything accordingly to you.

Sharmistra: yes beta! Look at the picture, if you find something then only we will meet.

Parvati : I don't understand why you need to ask her opinion? He is SM! No1 businessman! She is lucky that she is getting fortune to mary him.

Shekhar: for me, my daughter's wish matter then anything maa!
I don't want anyone's interference.

Parvati fumes but keep quiet.

Sharmistra: Swara, look at pic.

Swara hold picture and see the boy and gets shocked seeing Sanskar Maheshwari 's picture, she remembered the past where he was rowdy in whole college, whole college used to be afraid from her, one day her first day of college and she seen him fighting and beating!! Even principal used to be afraid from her.

Her hands shivered, and her forehead sweat recalling him proposing her in totally in his rowdy style.

Flashback!

Swara is reading a book in library, Sanskar come in library and see her reading and then at surrounding.

Sanskar : I want this room empty in 5 seconds!

Whole people gets afraid from him and empties the room, Swara also about to go but Sanskar stop her scaring her.

Swara : Jane dijiyee! What wrong I did of you?

Sanskar : don't be afraid Swara! I need to have conversations with you, but I want privacy for that! These crowd would disturb us! Now no one able to disturb us.

He lock the door shocked Swara.

Swara : let me go please!

Sanskar: I will not let, first you need to listen what I am saying to you.
Hmmm! So!
I am Sanskar Maheshwari! In last year!

Swara : I know you sir.

Sanskar :don't call sir, Swara! Call me Sanskar!
In future if you will call me sir, that will be so weird isn't?

Swara isn't understanding what he is trying to say.

Sanskar: I have very good English speaking skill! I have scored good marks! And I will get good job also.

Swara is like why he is saying this to her?

Sanskar: I am maarvaadi and you are Bengali! It will be difficult for the family to accept.
But you don't worry, I will make them understand,  you have to convince your family okay?

Swara : I am not able to understand.

Sanskar: Okay leave on me, I will make them understand!
I have better way to convince! ( showing his punch shocked her)
You just tell your father that you have selected a boy means me?
Okay?