Shot10

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Sanskar backfires Deepali plan on her only.

In Deepali Room!

Deepali screaming throwing vase in room angrily.

Deepali: my whole plan backfires on me!
I did this much!
I spiked his drink, I made scenario like he intimated with that woman but in real! I myself removed his clothes and created a scenario like you!
Sanskar didn't touched that woman but I created situations like this so he believed!
I blackmailed him! But he turned the table.

Jayant : that's why I told you to play safe!, you triggered Sanskar a lot! You awoke his devil side by provoking too much!

"You said correct Jayant Dhanrajgir"

Sanskar seen on door!! And listened everything that he didn't did anything with that woman.

Sanskar : I knew, I can never cheat my Swara! But now you will get punishment for whatever the stress you gave to my wife and blackmailed me!

Deepali : You can't do this Sanskar, leave my son! Otherwise!

Sanskar: Otherwise? ( raising eyebrows)
Are you in condition to threat me?

Deepali: I will show your clips to Swara.

Sanskar : go ahead! ( shocking her)
Go! And show! I don't care!, as I can convince Swara, that these pictures are morphed and moreover Swara trust my loyalty toward her! But what about you?
Hoe you will save your son?

Deepali : you are crossing your limits Sanskar.

Sanskar : limits? You are saying this? Who spiked her own son 's drink and tried to blackmail him! You don't give me any moral lectures, deepali Dhanrajgir as I am not in mood!

Jayant: I understood Sanskar! That we can't win from you in intelligence
Leave our son, we will go.

Sanskar : that's better! You aren't that fool I was thinking Mr jayant Dhanrajgir!
Teach your wife to have sone sense, okay deepali!

Deepali fumes!

Jayant: leave our son!

Sanskar : I will leave, but I have some condition!

Jayant : what?

Sanskar : give that clip to me which deepali was using to blackmail me.

Deepali : I will not give! ( angrily)

Sanskar : then let your son in my cage! And you know, I am devil! Your son isn't safe in my hands.

Jayant : Deepali give clips!

Deepali : but!

Jayant:, give!

Deepali give him clip! Sanskar destroyed that clip on spot!

Jayant : now leave our son!!

Sanskar : now leave this home, then I will release your son!

Jayant fumes but with no choice nodded yes! Deepali also nodded yes. Sanskar smirks and throw their bags on their feet and sign them to get lost.

After sometime!

Deepali and Jayant gets ready to go out with their daughter in law.

Swara : where is bhaiya Sanskar? ( Deepali and Jayant 's son)

Sanskar : yeah I didn't saw him! Where is my younger brother.

Deepali : ( glaring him at his drama)
He is waiting on airport!