Shot7

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : SwaSan in Swara's Home and Sanskar is getting insecure from the lavinshess in which Swara lived whole life and felt ashamed on his middle class lifestyle.

In SwaSan Room!

Sanskar is thinking about everything, from since he came here,he is literally suffocating himself in this luxuriousness, although he is happy for his wife seeing her getting her parent's love what she craved whole life, and also happy seeing Swayam getting his grandparent's love but at same time he is feeling a kind of negative vibes from the home. He isn't getting the peace of mind.

He looks at the clock and waiting for Swara and Swayam to come as she and Swayam went on shopping with Sharmistra. She taken them, he remembered Swara asked him to come.

Flashback!

Swara : Sanskar aap bhi chaliye humare sath. Acha lagega aapko!
It's best mall in Kolkata.

Sanskar: no Swara, I am not feeling to go.

Swara : are you sure?

Sanskar nodded yes!

Swara: Okay Sanskar, I will not force you but I have to go!
Mom will feel bad.
Can I go?

Sanskar wants her to be with him but don't want her to upset and nodded yes.

Swara : Thank you, I am taking Swayam also.

Sanskar: why Swayam?

Swara : Mom want!
And Swayam will feel happy roaming around.

Sanskar : he will not go without me.

Swara : I will handle him.

He nod yes sadly.

Present!

He is looking at clock and waiting for his wife and son as already one hour passed and he is missing them.

In market side!

Sharmistra is buying all luxurious and costly products for Swara, she is happy seeing her mother's affection and the way she is giving her time to her is priceless for her.

But Swayam isn't looking interested at all as his father isn't with him.
Swara is showing toys to him but he isn't looking at toys at all, all he is looking for his father on door.

Swara : champ! See this toy! What are you looking on door?

Swayam : when papa will come mumma?

Swara remembered she told him, Sanskar will come afterwards as he wasn't coming without Sanskar, who denied to come, so she lied to Swayam as he wouldn't come like this without his father, but now she have to speak truth to him.

Swara : I am sorry champ!
I lied!
your papa will not come. I told him to come but he denied. He wanted to be in home.

Swayam gets annoyed listening his mother.

Swayam : you lied mumma!
It's bad manners!
I will not stay here, I will go to my papa.

Sharmistra: champ! See this toy? ( she show him a very costly toy)

Swayam throw the toy on floor.

Swayam : I don't want anything , i want my papa.

He rush outside! Swara gasped seeing him running outside and run after him.

Swayam is running and dash with a woman. She gets angry as her expensive vase fallen down. She raise hand to slap him but one hand stopped her.

Swayam : papa!