Introvert SwaSan

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

As Introvert SwaSan got highest votes! So here Introvert SwaSan
After this lawyer story and then devil Sanskar!

Track : introvert SwaSan!!

Character sketch!!

Ram parasahd Maheshwari : main head of the home!
Very strict father of his both sons,and concerned for his elder son Sanskar Maheshwari who is very introvert!
Want his younger son Laksh Maheshwari to be mature, who is impulsive!!

Sujata Maheshwari: Loving mother of Sanskar And Laksh! And concerned for Sanskar who is very introvert! And want Laksh to become mature like his elder brother.

Laksh Maheshwari age of 23
Very impulsive and spoilt brat!
He isn't working anywhere! Ram want him to join business then wasting his time, hates when ram tell him to be like Sanskar.

Sanskar Maheshwari: age of 25!!
Sincere and introvert man, very mature but quiet person doesn't know how to express himself, want someone who understands his eyes language!
A successful businessmen!

Sharmistra and Shekhar Bose : Parents of SwaRagini!
Loving parents, concerned about their younger daughter Swara, who is very introvert!!

Ragini Bose : Age of 25! A self centered girl! Doesn't like Swara as all concerned for her!!

Swara Bose Age of 22! She is very introvert and quiet girl!love her family so much!
Want a man who understands her eyes language!!
A music teacher!!

Maheshwari family and Bose family are neighbors, Sujata and Sharmistra are best friends!

In Maheshwari Mansion!!

Sujata is checking pictures of girls for Sanskar, while Sanskar is in office!

Outside!

Sanskar is coming with Laksh in his car!

Laksh : bhai! Please don't tell anyone, I founded in pub!!Papa will beat me!

Sanskar remembered how Laksh was doing party in pub!
And when he lost his all money in gambling, he had to call Sanskar, he came and give money for his expenses and take him with him.

Sanskar : then you shouldn't have done that lucky! Money isn't for wasting on such things!

Laksh : bhai!! You are so old fashioned! And I will not do this in my young age then when I will do?

Sanskar : I will tell Papa about this!

Laksh : sorry bhai! I will not go now! Please don't tell anyone about this!

Sanskar : Okay! Let's go inside!

Laksh : (monologue) what he think of himself?

Both get inside!!

Sujata : Sanskar! Come!

She smile seeing him while Laksh doesn't like seeing his mother ignored him!

Laksh : Mom! I also came not only bhai!!

Sujata : you stay outside all time! That too without any reason! But Sanskar was in office!

Laksh : yeah yeah! Only bhai do works! I am useless!

Sanskar : there is nothing like that lucky! You also join from tomorrow, i know you will succeed more then me! After all we are brothers, you also have same intelligence like Papa, and me!

Laksh; yeah bhai! But for now you only handle this! I wanna enjoy my life! ( in mind) he is so fake, always drama of acting good!!

Sujata ; come, Sanskar/, Laksh!
I have selected some pictures of girls foe you Sanskar!