LOVE without CONDITIONS

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Track : The story revolves around SwaSan, a married couple, Swara and Sanskar!
They both have a 5 years old son and both are happy in their life but the thing which is missing in them is "LOVE" Sanskar love her but Swara don't, having a dark past which made her loosen the trust on LOVE.
She even hates the word. She accepted him as husband and happy with her husband and son and thinks

"commitment and trust is the key of marraige, love isn't required"

Sanskar loves Swara from core of heart, but knows her hatred for LOVE and keep his feelings inside him, don't want to shown the thing which she hates and unconditionally loving her without expecting anything and happy being her husband only and thinks.

"LOVE isn't thing to win
But its means to loose yourself in your LOVE".

Basically a story of a rich girl who had everything but not affection and a small buisenessman who haven't money but have a big heart and affectionate smile on his face.

The first scene of the story starts from a simple yet beautiful home, which is small yet beautiful.

The scene come in a simple yet beautiful room.

Eyes fall on our beloved beautiful couple, SwaSan, both are sleeping bare in one blanket

Eyes fall on our beloved beautiful couple, SwaSan, both are sleeping bare in one blanket. Swara is laying straight, and Sanskar putting his hand on her stomach and putting his face near to her neck.

Sun rays fall on them disturbing their sleep, he scrunch his eyes and hide himself in her neck, which break her sleep. She open eyes and see her husband and see clock, she take off his hand from her stomach slowly and slowly come out from his grip and  get up clutching the blanket to her chest covering herself with it, with another hand, she tie her long hairs in messy bun and see his shirt beside and wear his shirt and get up from bed.

She stop by a grip and find him gripping her finger in sleep! She shake head and remove his finger and cover him with comforter and go in washroom for bathing.