Shot10

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : SwaSan fights leading to DIVORCE.

At Night!

In SwaSan Room!

Swara is waiting for Sanskar roaming here and there and see Sanskar coming in room.

Swara : Sanskar! Is this time to come? Do you have any idea, how much I was stressed!

Sanskar : you don't need to act like you are worried about me!

Swara : why you are talking like this? I was worried for you.

Sanskar : the person who can't trust can never love anyone, and without love, there is no worry exist!
So stop your drama.

Swara :, you are calling my love as drama? ( hurt)

Sanskar : I don't want to talk to you.
Take this.

He forwarded a paper, Swara take the paper in her hand and gets shocked seeing DIVORCE in broad line.
The paper fall from her hand.
Sujata who is watching this from outside smirks seeing this scenario.

Swara : Sanskar! You are divorcing me! ( grabbing his collor) how you can do this? I am pregnant Sanskar.

Sanskar : I don't want you! ( jerking her hand)
I don't want a loveless marraige where you don't have any trust on me.

Swara gets shocked Listening him.
Tears fall from her eyes.

Swara : no, you can't do this to me Sanskar! ( holding his hand)
Okay! I am sorry! I will forgive that you was with another woman..

Sanskar : I am notttttt! ( jerking her hand)
You can't understand this as you don't trust me and I don't want that girl who don't trust me.

Swara start crying Listening him! Sanskar see this, and about to move toward her to stop her from crying but Sujata grab his hand.

Sujata : my son doing correct! You don't deserve him.

Swara : you are doing this deliberately! You wanna destroy my maraige!,

Sanskar : talk respectfully with my mom! ( angrily)

Sujata smirks.

Swara : you never considered this woman as your mom, now suddenly you remember she is your mom.

Sanskar: she neglected me but she understood her mistake and now I understood, blood is blood!
I loved you more then myself but you took me for granted.

Swara : I took you for granted? Or you are using my love to cheat me?

Sanskar; cheat?

Swara : yes cheat! You are cheating me, now you got another woman so you are bored of me, and now you wanna marry again divorcing me when I am pregnant with your child.

Sanskar : Swaraaa!

He shouts flinching her, he stop seeing her scared, and take a sigh looking away clenching fist.

Sanskar :  you can never understand me, that's only the problem in us.
I can't stay with you more!!
And about my baby, I will get my baby with me.

Swara : who made you think I will give my child to you?
I will not!
This is my child, in my womb!
I will not give you at anyhow.

Sanskar : court will give me my child as I am SM!

Swara : I never thought you will do this to me.
You can't snatch my child from me! ( grabbing his collor)

While they are busy in fighting, Sujata is happy seeing them fighting and smirking.