Shot4

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap: Kavita 's new name, rossie.

In Hospital!

Swara: now only this man can tell us about that culprit!

SwaSan comes near door and ask the security to move aside, and they gets shocked seeing no one in the room!! They looks from window and find him lying in pool of blood! They rush downstairs!

Sanskar about to move to him, but Swara stop him! And call for security and doctor to check him,( as they have some protocol)find him in some breaths!

Swara : admit him fast!

Doctor; he can't survive now! Take your statement fast!

Swara : say! Who called you to attack on me?
And how landed here?

Man : usne mujhe Marne ki koshis ki! So I don't able to tell you truth, ( breathing heavily).

Swara : who? Fast!

Man about to say but get a headshot on his head and he diee on spot! Both looks and find a man in Hoodia standing on terrace and shot him, and seeing theor gaze, he start running!

Swara also run behind him, Sanskar run along with her, to catch him.

Both running on terrace to find him but doesn't find him!! While the man who shot the clue man, is hiding himself there only!!

Sanskar : I guess he run downstairs! We should go downstairs!

Swara : no! My 6th senses says!, he is here only! ( while preparing her gun) he can't escape!

And the man screamed instantly when Swaea shot him who was hiding behind her!! She shot his feet! He screamed in pain! He still manage to run! She run behind him more faster and grabbed him through collor! But he kicked on her stomach, she screams and fallen down in pain!

Sanskar : bastard! ( grabbing him and beat him hardly)

Swara : no sir! You can't hit him!!

She managed to stand and again come in her position, the man pushed Sanskar somehow and jump from the terrace and land on his bike and run from there!

Swara : damm!
We have to catch him!!

And both rush downstairs quickly and go behind him!!

Both reach on a isolated place!! The place is looking scary!

Sanskar : I think we should go! This can be risky!

Swara : and I don't afraid to die!!

Sanskar : don't be mad! If something happened to you, I will not able forgive myself!

Swara find a fear in his eyes!!

Sanskar : I can't raise hand on anyone! And I don't want to indulge in any risk! We are alone here!

Swara nod yes!

Swara : I am calling other police!!

She about to call police! But gets fallen down with a kick on her back!! Sanskar seeing themselves surrounded with many goons!! He go and make Swara get up!

Main head: You bitch! You will save him from us! You can't do anything! And Morover you are so beautiful, come and become my slut! I will give you lots of fun and lots of money!

Sanskar : oyeee! Dare you say anything against her! ( boiling in anger)

Swara : sir! He is trying to provoke you! Don't loose your temper!!
I am beautiful that I can become slut! But you!! Tch tch! You can't even become slut!! As you are pig!