CHAPTER THIRTY

Four Hours Later8:34 A

Four Hours Later
8:34 A.M.
Peter's POV

For once, Peter didn't mind the presence of Michael Johnson as the older man stood next to him in the elevator. He tried not to lash out at him even though he had no ill will towards him at the moment; he was more so focused on just what he would say the moment he stepped out onto the floor of the penthouse he was heading up to.

He pushed his glasses up his nose before his hands clenched into fists. He did his best to contain the anger boiling within him by the second but it was only getting worse. After everything Sidney had explained to him in the hospital, he only got more furious when he thought about it.

"I saw Harry shoving Christina," she had said, trying to prevent more tears from arriving. "I thought he was going to hit her. I heard her tell him that she was glad his father had died... that he was a murderer. He then called her a bitch and told her she was unlovable..."

Sounds like she figured out Norman's identity, Peter thought, feeling ashamed that he knew who had killed Margaret for almost two years and he never told Christina about it.

The moment the elevator opened, Peter stormed into the entry room, Michael right behind him as he looked around. "HARRY!" he bellowed, seething with utter rage. "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!"

Michael was taken aback by the younger man's anger, as he knew Peter (years ago) to be a kind-natured person who rarely ever screamed at anyone. But, at this moment, he couldn't really blame him for how he felt.

"HARRY!!!" Peter screeched, breathing heavily as he searched every inch of the downstairs area for his ex-friend. "SHOW YOURSELF, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!"

"Jesus, is there a problem here, Parker?!" came a voice in a retorting tone from the top of the stairs.

Both men spun around to see a smug-looking Harry Osborn standing next to the railing with his arms crossed, his eyebrows raised in confusion.

Without hesitation, Michael was the first to stomp up the stairs towards Harry and he gripped him by the collar of his shirt. "You son of a bitch!" he shouted, propelling him against the wall. "You hurt my daughter! You fucking hurt my daughter, you sick bastard!"

Harry raised his hands up to protect himself as he narrowed his eyes at the older man, in utter disbelief at what he was saying. "You're one to talk, Mr. Johnson," he snapped in return, tilting his head. "Considering that you left Christina nearly ten years ago because you were a deadbeat?"