𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬

— Recovery was finally possible for Christina Johnson and she was determined to follow that pathway of life to finally achieve complete happiness

— Recovery was finally possible for Christina Johnson and she was determined to follow that pathway of life to finally achieve complete happiness. For the past year and a half, she had been struggling through severe depression and grief. But, when she finally saw the journey to moving on, she took every chance to take that route for her future.

Everything ended up working out in the end... despite losing her left arm thanks to Otto Octavius.

After barely surviving that, Christina made a full recovery and made sure her life would begin thriving as her mother would have wanted.

It has now been nine months since her life changed for the better and it is June of 2005. Sidney has since moved out of Christina's apartment to live with her parents and now two-year-old brother, Aidan, again. The twelve-year-old is now out and proud as a lesbian to her family (who support her wholeheartedly despite their surprise at first) and is in a relationship with a girl in her middle school named Arabella Carpenter. And, although they have to keep their love a secret from everyone else, they're very joyful together.

Christina, now alone in her apartment again, has gone back to her days of being a natural blonde woman and has allowed her hair to grow out more. She still attends therapy and AA, although not as often as she once had to, and she continues to journal from time to time whenever she's upset. She has become one of the most successful and famous social workers in New York City while only being twenty-two, she is on the path to truly making amends with Michael (who has proven himself to be a much better father), her confidence has fully come back and she's not as timid anymore.

She is finally with the man of her dreams as she and Peter Parker have maintained a healthy and happy relationship for almost a year now. Everything between them is so great, in fact, that Peter is considering asking her to marry him one day. Their love is at an all-time high and they can't seem to be apart for even a second, to the point that they can't keep their hands off of each other.

But things begin to crash and burn just as they get to the most romantic stage of their love when Harry Osborn starts exacting his revenge against Peter for supposedly killing his father. Soon afterwards, a huge obstacle places Christina and Peter's relationship in serious jeopardy, and two monstrous villains make plans to target the young woman.

Little do the bad guys know... Christina is much stronger and more capable than she has ever been and she is willing to fight back against whoever decides to challenge her.