only you (requested)

Author's Note: This chapter contains possibly triggering content. If that makes you uncomfortable, please do not read this chapter. Thank you and welcome to book five, lovelies!

—————————————————————

You wiped the tears from your eyes as you knocked on Taylor's front door.

You watched as it opened a few seconds later and as soon as you saw her standing there, you threw your arms around her.

"Oh, hey," She said as she hugged you tightly.

You buried your face in her neck and cried, feeling as though everything had fallen apart.

"What's the matter?" She asked as she pulled away.

And her heart dropped when she saw your face.

You had a black eye and a bruise on your cheek, as well as bruises across your body.

"Oh, Y/N, what happened? Did she do this to you?"

She being your girlfriend or rather ex-girlfriend, though you haven't told Taylor that part just yet.

"Yeah."

Taylor clenched her fists and her jaw before pulling away from you.

"I'll kill her." She said.

"No, Tay, don't!"

"She deserves it. She put her hands on you, Y/N! That is completely unacceptable! No one hurts my girl!" She said furiously.

"I broke up with her, Tay," You said and watched Taylor relax a little as the words left your lips.

She was relieved, though her heart still ached to see you the way you looked.

She gently cupped your cheek and brushed her fingers across your skin.

"Because she hurt you?" She asked.

"Well... not just that, but yeah. That was the tipping point." You sighed. "She just got so angry with me. She's always had a vicious jealous side to her but not like this."

Taylor always hated your now ex.

She always thought she was the wrong girl for you.

But she especially hates her now that she put her hands on you.

That made Taylor so angry she could hardly hold back.

"What was she so jealous about?" She asked and you looked away from Taylor's eyes, shrugging your shoulders.

"Y/N, you know. Come on, just tell me. It's alright." She said before brushing her fingers across your arms.

"Me being in love with you." You confessed.

Taylor's eyes went wide before she cracked a little smile.

"In love with me? You're in love with me?"

"Yeah. And she did not like that."

"Well, then, it sucks to be her." She spoke, making you chuckle. "You mean it though? You're in love with me?"

"I have been for a long time, Tay. I just never told you and I thought you'd never feel the same. That's why I started dating her in the first place. She never put her hands on me until tonight but it was so scary."

"I'm still so angry. I swear if I could get my hands on her,"

"Taylor," You interrupted. "It's okay. It's over."

She smiled and pulled you into her arms for a hug.

"For the record, just so you know, I'm in love with you too."

You pulled away from the hug.

"You are?"

"Yeah, of course, I am. I just never told you because, like you, I worried you wouldn't feel the same and I didn't want to ruin our friendship by confessing and the feeling not being mutual."

"Taylor, how could it not be? Look at you. You're perfect."

"You're the perfect one, darling." She said as she put her hand on your cheek again. "I'm not hurting you, right?"

You shook your head.

"Good."  She smiled. "Can I kiss you? Is it too soon?"

You shook your head before leaning in and putting your lips on hers.

"I'm so in love with you, Tay. Only you." You said as you pulled away from the kiss a little.

"I'm in love with you too, darling; only you, always." She spoke before smiling brightly at you and pulling you in for another kiss. "I love you so much, Y/N."

"I love you too, Tay." You said before kissing her again.

You didn't ever want this moment to end.

It was perfect, even better than you dreamt of it being.

And now that Taylor is yours and you're all hers, you can only look forward to more moments like these with her.