mistletoe (requested)

Taylor's heart filled with warmth and happiness as she walked through the door of your shared home.

She still can't help but smile from ear to ear over all of the Christmas decorations set up in the house.

The Christmas tree was set up with ornaments, lights, and a few pictures in the branches.

Soft Christmas music came over the speakers, her cover of white Christmas currently being played.

The stockings over the fireplace were full of small gifts that you picked out for each other and there were presents beneath the tree.

It was just so cozy and warm and Taylor is basking in every second of the holiday season with you.

"Baby? Where are you?" Taylor called out.

She heard your footsteps on the stairs before you came over to her, reaching out to take her hand.

"What?" She wondered.

"I have a surprise for you." You smiled.

"Where's my hug and kiss hello?" She pouted.

"You'll get it. Trust me." You winked.

She followed you up the stairs and down the hall to the bedroom, only to come to a stop when you reached the doorway.

"Look up." You said.

She did as you said before giggling when she saw the mistletoe hung up.

"Look, mistletoe." You said as you bit your lip. "Now every time we come in and leave the room, you have to kiss me."

"An opportunity to steal more kisses from my girl? Sounds like heaven." She happily said.

"Kiss me?"

She grinned before putting her hands on your hips to pull you closer before her lips touched yours.

You wrapped your arms around her neck and melted over the feeling of her warm and soft lips brushing against yours.

It was so romantic and it made you both fall even more in love with each other.

"I think this is my favorite part of Christmas." She said as she slowly pulled away from your lips.

"The mistletoe?"

"No. Being with you." She smiled. "I've always loved Christmas but even more so now. I love you so much."

"I love you too." You said as you hugged her tight. "And I feel the same way, Tay. I'm looking forward to all the Christmases ahead of us."

"Me too, darling." She smiled as she put her head on yours, holding you a little tighter.