she doesn't actually turn off the live stream (requested)

You sat on the other side of the room in your chair at your desk working on a few things as Taylor did a live stream with her fans on Instagram.

Things seemed to be going well so far.

She was smiling from ear to ear and had a lot of exciting projects to tell them about that she's been so excited to share with them.

But as time went on, the negative messages began to creep in, and Taylor saw every single one of them.

She tried to put on a brave face and act as though it didn't bother her but it was clear that they did.

She cleared her throat as tears appeared in her eyes.

"I have to get going but it was nice talking to you all. Bye."

You turned around as soon as you heard the crack in her voice.

She thought she hit the end button but as she set her phone down and covered her face as tears began to fall, the camera picked up everything as the live stream continued.

"Tay, baby?" You said worriedly as you made your way to the bed and sat down beside her. "What's the matter?"

"Just some comments I saw are getting to me." She said as she set her hands on her lap, sniffling. "I don't know why some people hate me so much. What did I ever do to them?"

"Nothing at all." You said as you placed your hand on her thigh in comfort. "Taylor, some people are just hateful and rude because they are. They think they can hide behind a screen and say whatever they want without any consequences. They don't care if their words hurt others. That's, sadly, the reality of the internet."

"I know. It just hurts sometimes." She said. "I wish people weren't so mean."

"I know, I wish the same thing. But you know what?"

"What?"

"You have so many people out there who love you more than anything in the world. That love and positivity outweigh the negativity. Your fans will always love you and defend you from those people. Because they care about you."

"I am pretty lucky." She said with a smile. "I love my fans so much."

"They love you too, baby. And they'll always be there for you, no matter what. I can promise you that."

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For making me feel better and reminding me of how lucky I am."

"You're welcome, Tay. Anytime."

She smiled again before pulling you in for a sweet kiss.

Her lips moved against yours as she kissed you as if her life depended on it, making your heart flutter and hers race against her chest.

You pulled away and looked at her phone to find the live stream was still going.

"Taylor?"

"Yes?"

"You didn't turn the live stream off."

She reached for her phone and saw she was still live and her eyes went wide before a laugh left her lips.

She ended it quickly before kissing your cheek as you shook your head at her.

"Well, that's going to be all over social media."

"I don't care." She said. "I'm glad we had that conversation. I needed it."

You softly caressed her cheek as she spoke.

"And so what if my fans see us kissing? Let them spread the photos of us kissing all across the internet for the world to see. I'm in love with you and I don't care who sees it."

"I'm in love with you too, baby." You smiled before pecking her lips.

She pulled you into her arms and held you close, feeling so grateful for you.