moaning her name in your sleep to see her reaction (requested)

"Goodnight, darling. Sweet dreams." Taylor whispered softly as she climbed into bed beside you.

You're already sound asleep next to her, or so she thinks.

She just arrived home a few minutes ago and she was exhausted, so she's been looking forward to climbing under the covers and going to sleep with you.

She closed her eyes and began to drift off to sleep, only for her eyes to open again when she heard something leave your lips.

"Taylor," You moaned.

She couldn't form any words as she lay there, wondering if she'd imagined what she thought she heard or if it actually happened.

You were quiet for a moment so Taylor decided to drop it and get some rest.

Closing her eyes again, she hummed contentedly and started to fall asleep, only for her name to leave your lips in a moan once more.

"Taylor,"

But this time, it didn't stop there.

"Oh, god, Taylor," You moaned.

Her eyes were wide as they flew open again.

She turned the lamp on and watched you for a moment, noticing that your back was slightly arched as her name continued to fall from your lips.

"Y/N? Wake up." She said as you moaned her name again. "Baby, come on," She practically whined, desperate for you and your attention.

"Hm? Tay? What's going on?" You asked as you opened your eyes, faking a yawn and sleepiness.

"What were you dreaming about?" She asked, almost smirking at you as she did so.

"Nothing. Why?"

"Because you were moaning my name in your sleep."

"I was?"

She nodded and hovered over you.

"You were, sexy."

"Oh," You said before she began to kiss your neck.

"It was hot."

You tilted your head back against the pillow as you melted into her kisses.

"Can I tell you a secret?"

"Of course."

"I wasn't sleeping. I just wanted to see your reaction." You confessed as she set her forehead against yours.

"Yeah? Is this how you thought I'd react?"

"Hoped, for sure."

She smiled as she pulled you into a sweet kiss, only to deepen it as she put her hands gently on your cheeks.

"Hope you're not tired."

"Why?"

"Because after what you did, we are going to be having a long night." She smirked and you just grinned as you pulled her in for another kiss.