fantasize (requested)

"Hi, darling!" Taylor smiled as she laid down on the bed, watching you from across the room.

She just arrived home after a busy day and she wanted to cuddle with you and give you kisses, but you seemed busy.

"What are you up to?" She wondered.

"Just getting ready to film a new TikTok." You excitedly said.

Taylor knew she shouldn't be surprised by that because you're very active on there.

You post videos almost every single day and though Taylor doesn't post much on there anymore, she still keeps the app on her phone to like your posts and watch everything you upload.

"What's this one about?" She asked as she sat up.

"You'll see." You said with a smirk, making Taylor raise her eyebrows in curiosity.

The next thing she knew, she heard a song playing through the speakers of your phone before you started to dance.

She recognized who was singing it but she hadn't seen the challenge before since she only follows and interacts with you.

You mouthed along to the lyrics as you performed every step of the dance perfectly.

Taylor watched obsessively and bit her lip, so amazed by how well you were performing but also how good you looked doing it.

Watching the way you moved your butt and your hips left her in awe and her heart started to pound as she began to, well, fantasize a little.

You seemed to draw out each move a little more because you knew how much she was enjoying the little show you were putting on.

You did it just to make her needy, to make her crave you.

And it worked well because when you finished and you laid down on the floor on your stomach, she couldn't help but let out a groan.

You giggled and stopped recording, knowing you needed to upload the video later for certain.

But for now, you need to give your needy girlfriend some attention.

"So? What'd you think?" You asked as you sat down on her lap.

She put her hands on your hips and let her eyes wander across your body, admiring how good you looked in her shirt and some sweatpants.

You drive her insane, always, no matter what you're wearing.

"Baby girl, that was... hot."

You smiled before pecking her lips.

"You should do it again but for my eyes only and, maybe, a little more intimately."

"Yeah?" You asked as she leaned in to kiss your jaw.

"Yeah. Because I'm obsessed, baby, you're so hot and I need you. That drove me wild and you knew it would."

You nodded, smirking slightly.

"Well, whatever mommy wants, mommy gets." You spoke before she moaned and pulled you in for a kiss, knowing your night together was just starting.