you pass out during a show (requested)

You watched from the front row as Taylor shined brightly on stage.

Tonight, she's performing in Nashville and she just announced her version of speak now, making you and the thousands of fans in the crowd feel super excited.

You're watching her with big eyes and sending her the sweetest of smiles whenever her eyes meet yours as she sings one of your favorite songs.

But there was something that just didn't feel right, something you didn't tell Taylor about that was now starting to catch up with you.

You felt a little lightheaded.

You assume that it's your lack of sleep catching up to you and you're just tired.

You thought that it would just go away, given a little time.

But you were wrong.

Because as the show continued, you kept feeling really dizzy.

It was now to the point that you could barely stand on your own two feet.

Kneeling on the floor, you squeezed your eyes shut and tried to ignore the way that the room was spinning.

Taylor was quick to notice what was going on and even though she continued to sing, her eyebrows furrowed and she kept her eyes on you.

You stood back up a second later and when you did so, the room spun some more and the dizziness intensified.

And you just knew that you were going to pass out.

It was just a few seconds later that everything turned black and you fainted, falling onto the ground as Taylor watched in a panic.

"Y/N!" She yelled out. "Stop, everyone, stop."

The music stopped and everyone watched in confusion as she stopped the show.

"Someone check on my girlfriend right now! She fainted!"

A guard rushed over to you and called for a medic, who also hurried over to you.

Taylor knelt on the edge of the stage and watched closely as you stirred.

"Take her backstage, please!" Taylor said. "Everyone, I'll be back in just a few minutes!" She announced before hurrying backstage.

She hurried over to you and breathed out a sigh of relief upon seeing that your eyes were open.

"Y/N, baby? Are you okay?" Taylor asked as she hurried over to your side. "Darling, you scared me so badly! What happened?"

"I just got really dizzy." You said.

The medic looked you over as Taylor held your hand tightly.

"You seem to be dehydrated. That, along with your sleep deprivation, is the reason you passed out."

"So what do we do?" Taylor asked.

"She needs to rest."

"Okay, then. She's staying back here for the rest of the show to relax."

"Taylor, no." You whined. "I want to see the rest of the show."

"Y/N, you passed out." She said as she held your hands tightly. "And you scared the hell out of me. I'm not taking a chance on you fainting again."

You sighed as you looked away from her gaze.

"I know you wanted to see the rest of the show but it's just not a good idea tonight. There'll be other shows, darling. I promise you can watch the rest of them." She said as she kissed your cheek softly.

"I'm sorry for scaring you. I should've told you or someone else that I was dizzy."

"It's alright, darling. What matters is that you're safe and sound now." She smiled as she kissed your hand softly. "Just lay down, okay? Can I have a blanket?"

After being handed a blanket, she had you lay back and covered you up.

"I have to go finish the rest of the show, baby. Will you be alright?"

"Yeah, don't worry about me. I'll be okay. You go finish the show. You'll do amazing, I just know it."

She sent you a soft smile before kissing your lips softly.

"I love you, darling."

"I love you more, Tay."

She kissed your forehead softly before leaving to go and finish the show while you caught up on sleep a little and tried to feel better.