baths after being intimate together (requested)

Taylor pressed a soft kiss to your forehead as she got out of bed.

Grabbing her shirt off of the floor, she pulled it over her head and then went into the bathroom.

You're still asleep in bed, having drifted off after the hours of bliss that you spent together.

Her eyes felt just as heavy but she knows that you both need to take a bath to wash your sticky skin.

So instead of curling up to you to sleep, she's running a bath for you both to share.

She turned the water on and let it warm up, though not too much before she plugged it and let it fill the tub.

She waited a minute for it to get full enough to soak your bodies before she exited the bathroom to return to you.

Gently shaking you awake, your tired eyes met hers after a moment.

"Hi, darling." She smiled. "I ran us a high. Feel up to taking it with me?"

You nodded and Taylor helped you out of bed and into the bathroom.

Since you were still nude, she just helped you into the tub right away.

She took off her shirt and tossed it across the room again before she got in behind you.

Her arms wrapped around you and her soft lips brushed against your shoulder blade.

"How are you feeling, baby?"

"Sleepy." You replied.

"Yeah? But it was good, right? You enjoyed it?"

"How could I not, Tay? You made me feel so good and so loved. Every time you brought me to the edge and I got a little taste of heaven, I fell even more in love with you. Only you can make me feel so good."

She chuckled as she kissed your neck.

"Good. I'm glad I made you feel so good, baby. You made me feel amazing too."

You smiled sleepily as you laid your head against her shoulder.

Her fingers were wet from dipping into the water and she brushed them across your sides, every touch making your heart face.

"I love when we get to be intimate and show our love for each other." You said. "It's such a great feeling."

"I know. Me too." She said as she started to run her fingers through your hair. "Want me to wash you up?"

You nodded.

She grabbed the shampoo and poured some in her hand before rubbing it through your hair.

You closed your eyes as she started to wash it out, careful not to let it drip down your skin and into your eyes.

She did the same with the conditioner and then poured some body wash into her hands.

"You could've used a washcloth." You teased.

"Where's the fun in that?" She smirked. "This way, I still get to touch you. Brush my fingers across your soft skin as I wash your beautiful body."

You gasped as her lips brushed against your neck.

She washed between your thighs, knowing they were especially sticky.

Her touch left you feeling weak and made your heart pound.

You almost wondered if she'd bring you to the edge again here in the bath.

But she resisted because she knows you were still sensitive after falling over the edge several times tonight already.

"Tomorrow, darling." She whispered in your ear, promising you more intimacy.

You turned around and washed her hair and body for her, tempted to tease her too but ultimately, you were just too tired to do so.

"I love you so much." She whispered as she pulled you in for a kiss.

"I love you more."

She smiled against your lips and kissed you a few more times before pulling away.

"Should we get out?"

"In a few. Just hold me for a little while."

"I can hold you in bed, baby, where you can sleep. I know you're exhausted." She said as her fingers danced across your spine.

"Yeah, but I'm cozy and warm right here right now." You said. "So just hold me."

"Okay, my love. Anything you want." She said and kissed your forehead before putting her arms around you, so in love with you.