she thinks you're faking sick (requested)

"Babe? Why aren't you ready to go?" Taylor asked as she watched you step out of the bathroom, still dressing in your sweats and one of her shirts. "We have to leave in a few minutes!"

"I don't know if I can go, Tay," You said as you sat down on the edge of the bed. "I'm not feeling very well."

Taylor frowned at you.

You thought she'd be understanding and wouldn't make you feel bad about not going with her but to your surprise, she wasn't happy and she wasn't hiding that.

"You promised you'd come with me to this event tonight."

"I know but I don't feel well."

She was quiet for a minute before she folded her arms over her chest and gazed at you.

"You want to know what I think?"

"What?"

"I think you're faking."

Her words were shocking to hear because you never thought she'd accuse you of that when you genuinely feel unwell.

"It's been three events now that you said you'd come along but you always back out on me."

"Because it's nerve-wracking, Taylor." You said as you furrowed your eyebrows.

"I think you just don't want to come with me."

"That's not it at all."

"Then prove it. Come with me tonight."

You breathed out a heavy sigh before putting your hand on your pounding head.

You truly felt horrible, you weren't faking that at all.

So it hurt you to think that Taylor thought you were trying to get out of going with her.

Sure, the last few events you said you'd go to and you haven't simply because your anxiety has gotten the best of you.

But tonight, you felt confident about going.

If you didn't feel so sick, you'd be feeling upbeat and excited about the night ahead.

But with how ill you feel, you just don't.

And you wish that Taylor would understand that.

But you didn't want her to be mad at you all night, so you agreed to go, despite how you were feeling.

"Fine."

"Okay. Can you please hurry up and get ready because we have to go very soon?" She asked, feeling a little antsy.

"Sure, whatever." You said before going back into the bathroom, where your outfit and everything else was.

You quickly got ready before walking out of the house with Taylor.

With every minute that went by, you felt even worse than the last and all you really wanted was to curl up in bed with Taylor and get some rest.

But that wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

So you got into the limo with Taylor before it pulled away.

As you rode in silence, you began to feel extremely uncomfortable.

You felt hot and nauseous and you wanted to just curl up and sleep it off.

You put your head back and closed your eyes to wait for the nausea to pass, but it was only getting worse.

And a moment later, as your mouth began to water, you knew you were going to be sick.

"Driver? Can you pull over? Please?" You asked, making Taylor frown.

"What's going on? Why do you need to pull over?" Taylor asked, only to grow worried as she noticed the sweat on your skin and listened to your uneven breaths as you tried to breathe through the nausea.

But before you could pull over and before you could answer Taylor, you got sick.

You couldn't control it.

It had been too overwhelming and you just couldn't help but let it out.

Taylor undid her seatbelt and scooted closer to you.

Instinctively, she grabbed your hair in her hands and held it back as you got sick.

She realized then that you hadn't been faking.

You're actually sick.

The guilt overwhelmed her and she immediately apologized to you for talking to you the way that she had before.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I didn't know you actually felt sick."

"I told you, Taylor. You should've believed me."

She sighed as she gently let your hair go as you finished getting sick.

"I know I should've. I guess I just didn't want to miss this one with you. It was pretty important to me."

"I'm sorry, Tay. But all I want to do is go home and lay down."

"Y/N, baby, I said it was important to me. Before I realized you were really sick. You're the most important thing now."

You smiled a little as she reached out to caress your cheek.

"I'm sorry I didn't believe you and that I accused you of faking. That was wrong of me and I feel awful about it."

"It's okay. Just, next time, trust me. I wouldn't lie to you."

"I know." She said before getting the attention of the driver. "Can you just take us back home?"

"Tay, just because I don't feel like going to that event doesn't mean that you shouldn't."

"When my girl is sick? No way. We're going home and I'm going to take care of you."

"Thank you." You said before putting your head on her shoulder.

She held you as the driver turned around and began to take you two home, promising that she wouldn't let you go and she'd take great care of you until you were feeling like yourself again.