she snaps at you when she's sick (requested)

"Hi, my baby," You smiled as you entered the bedroom to find that Taylor was finally awake.

You went back to bed and climbed in under the covers before curling up to her.

"How are you today?"

She pulled away from you, which was already unusual in itself, and mumbled a 'fine' before sitting up against the pillows and burying her head in her hands.

"Baby? Are you okay?" You asked as you reached over to rub her back comfortingly.

"I'm fine!" She said, raising her voice slightly.

"Tell me what's the matter, Tay. I know something's not right. Are you sure you're fine?"

She was getting frustrated by you being so affectionate to her as you continue to curl up to her and she was tired of you asking so many questions.

And she snapped, even though she tried not to.

"I said I'm fine, alright? Just stop clinging to me and let me be!"

You were taken aback by her suddenly snapping at you.

And even though you could tell that something wasn't right with her, you didn't want to bother her.

So you pulled away and sat beside her in silence.

The guilt overwhelmed Taylor immediately because the last thing she ever wants is to snap at you.

She loves you so much and hates the thought of hurting your feelings in any way.

But what she didn't tell you was the reason why she snapped and that was that she wasn't feeling well.

She woke up feeling sick to her stomach and she has the feeling that, at any given moment, she'll probably end up being sick.

But she doesn't want to worry you and she's hoping that the feeling will just go away sooner or later, so she's keeping it to herself.

She took a few deep breaths as she tried to fight the nauseous feeling that just got worse.

And even though she had snapped at you just a moment ago, you watched her with worried eyes.

"Tay?" You quietly spoke as you felt your heart sink over her acting so off.

You didn't want to bother her with more questions but something just wasn't right and you were worried about her.

Before you could ask her if she was okay, she jumped out of bed and hurried into the bathroom to be sick.

You followed behind her and knelt on the floor beside her.

You didn't know if she wanted you there in that moment but you wanted to comfort her.

"Baby?" You quietly spoke.

And when Taylor had a second in between getting sick, she looked over at you with a look of need in her eyes.

It was obvious that she felt bad for snapping at you and that she hadn't meant a word of it.

And now, she feels worse than ever before because she needs you.

"Y/N, I need you." She whimpered.

You moved to sit behind her and gently grabbed her hair in your hand before you began to comfort her.

"I'm here, baby."

She continued to throw up and you rubbed her back in comfort as she got sick.

"It's okay, my love. Let it all out. I'm right here." You whispered softly in hopes that she'd find comfort in you and your words.

And she did.

She continued to get sick for another moment before she let out a shaky breath and flushed the toilet.

"I think I'm done." She mumbled.

"Okay."

She turned around to face you and laid her cheek on your shoulder as she put her arms around you.

"I'm so sorry." She said.

"For what?"

"Snapping at you. I shouldn't have but I felt so nauseous."

"Baby, don't apologize. It's alright, I understand." You spoke softly. "It's okay, everything's okay."

She lifted her head and looked at you as you put your hand on her forehead.

"You're warm."

"I woke up feeling sick to my stomach. I just don't feel good, baby."

"I know, my love. I'm sorry." You said as you ran your fingers through her hair. "Do you want to go back to bed?"

She nodded her head.

You helped her stand up and she stopped along the way to the bedroom to brush her teeth, desperate to get rid of the disgusting taste on her tongue.

And after a moment, she stopped brushing her teeth and made her way back to bed with you.

"Will you cuddle me?"

"Are you sure, darling?"

"Yes. I need cuddles."

"Okay." You said with a little smile as you climbed into bed beside her.

You scooted close to her and let her lay her head on your chest.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too, Taylor. Try to get some rest, okay? I'll be right here to hold you the whole time." You promised.

She closed her eyes and began to fall asleep, feeling safe and warm in your arms as you held her tight.