I wanna be your end game (requested)

I've spent the last little while rewriting this and fixing the mixup in the original version. Again, I sincerely apologize for it and I hope you all know that I didn't mean to mix up the first surprise song!

I felt truly terrible about the mixup though. People kept bringing it up and pointing it out and as exhausted as I am, I just didn't want to keep it up with the mixup there. It was pretty frustrating so I decided to stay up for a while tonight to fix it.

It's late so I'm going to go to sleep now but enjoy this new version without any mixups! 🥰🖤 love you all very much and thank you for being understanding of my mistakes. I even added some new parts of this chapter to this version! Enjoy it 🩵

———————————————

You stood beside Scott with the proudest smile on your face as you watched Taylor perform.

It's your first time attending the eras tour in some time and it's been an incredible experience so far.

But what makes this show more special than the others you've seen is that this is your first eras tour show with Taylor as your girlfriend.

Since you and Taylor have become public and are officially a couple, you decided to travel to Argentina with her, and you couldn't be more excited about it.

You've enjoyed every single second of your experience so far.

Traveling around Argentina has been fun so far and being able to soak in some quality time here with Taylor has been unforgettable.

You've truly enjoyed the show so far.

Though it's only a few songs in, you are completely amazed by how talented and incredible your girlfriend is.

She pours out her entire heart and soul to each song and the way she interacts with her adoring fans is heartwarming to see.

You're still in the Lover era currently and you can't help but sing along to the songs because, undoubtedly, the Lover era is one of your absolute favorites.

She just finished You Need to Calm Down and is moving on to Lover now; a song that makes you swoon every time you hear it.

"We could leave the Christmas lights up till January and this is our place, we make the rules." She sang.

But, as you listened to her sing the sweet song, there was a different feeling that came over you than the last time you watched it live; a rush of emotion very quickly flooded over you as you realized that something was very different about hearing it now.

This time around, she's practically serenading you with the song as she gazes over at you in the VIP tent with the happiest smile on her face.

You know that there are thousands upon thousands of fans in this stadium standing nearby but she made you feel like you were the only two people in the room.

It's safe to say that, despite your relationship still being pretty new, she truly cares about you; more than she ever has anyone else.

She seems to be so happy; so genuinely happy and it's a precious thing to see.

You feel the same; you only hope she knows that.

"Can I go where you go? Can we always be this close? Forever and ever. Take me out and take me home. You're my, my, my, my Lover."

It was a song that made you swoon.

The lyrics were so loving and romantic and it made you melt.

But what made you swoon most was the sparkle in her eyes and the way she kept smiling as she sang and glanced over at you.