she does your eyeliner (requested)

"Hi, pretty girl." Taylor smiled as she walked into your bedroom.

It's around nine am and she's already here at your place with the brightest smile on her face and a sparkle in her eyes.

She had some coffee and breakfast for you two to share in her hands and the thought of her doing something so nice made your heart flutter.

You and Taylor aren't dating just yet.

You're still in that flirty friend stage though your feelings for each other are known to each other and very obvious to everyone else around you.

Your friends and hers have practically begged you to start dating already but you're just taking your time and letting things happen as they go.

Neither are you are in any hurry for anything, you're just enjoying flirting and falling for each other.

"Hi, beautiful," You greeted in return.

Taylor came over to you since you were sitting in front of your mirror at your table.

She put her hands on your shoulders and brushed a few hairs away from your face.

"What are you doing?"

"Just finishing my makeup. I have to do my eyeliner real quick."

"Could I... could I do it for you?"

You turned around to face her as a smile tugged at your lips.

Her question took you by surprise but the thought of Taylor doing your eyeliner for you warned your heart.

"Sure." You said as you handed your eyeliner over to her.

She knelt on the floor in front of you and focused on your eyes, carefully putting the eyeliner on.

"You have such pretty eyes." She said softly and you smiled brightly in response.

"So do you. I love your eyes. They're so blue and... stunning."

She grinned from ear to ear and focused on getting your eyeliner perfect.

"There. All done." She said before putting your eyeliner on your table. "Gorgeous as always."

She gently put her hands on your cheeks as you both continued to stare into each other's eyes.

Her eyes traveled a moment later though as she stared at your lips and then back into your eyes.

"I want to kiss you so badly." She whispered.

"Then kiss me, Taylor."

She leaned in and after a second, her lips touched yours.

You couldn't help but melt right away.

Her lips were so soft and so warm.

They were honestly perfect.

You had never kissed such perfect lips before.

You'd also never felt the fireworks that exploded around you as her lips moved against yours and you had never felt so cared for and so adored before during a kiss.

Your heart was swelling in your chest and you thought it might explode as Taylor makes you feel something that you've never felt before.

You never wanted this moment to end; it was just so perfect and you were so happy.

But, eventually, you both needed a breath of air in your lungs.

So she pulled away ever so slowly and she stayed close to you, letting her warm breath fan against your lips.

"I've been wanting to do that for a while now." She said with a smile. "I just never did since we were taking things slow."

"I know. But I have too and it felt right. It felt perfect."

"Can I kiss you again?"

"You don't have to ask, Tay. Just kiss me, baby." You replied.

She kissed you again, her soft and sweet lips moving against yours.

"You're mine, right?" You asked against her lips. "Please say yes. Please tell me you're all mine, Tay, because I'm all yours."

"All yours, sweet girl. I'm all yours, forever and always." She promised as you shared another kiss.

And you knew in your heart that this was the start of something very special.