are you cheating on me? (requested)

"Baby, I'm home!" Taylor called out as she walked into your shared home. "You won't believe how incredible tonight was! I'm so happy."

She thought by now, she'd hear your footsteps on the stairs as you hurry to her.

But instead, she heard giggles coming from upstairs.

She recognized yours pretty quickly but there was one that seemed unfamiliar.

She frowned as she began to slowly make her way up the stairs and then down the hall and with every step that she took, she heard more giggles.

The floor creaked beneath her feet, keeping her from sneaking up and watching you for a moment before she'd confront you.

"Tay!" You said with a look of surprise but also happiness on your face. "You're back a little earlier than I thought you would be."

"Yeah, we wrapped up a few minutes early. I wanted to come home and tell you all about how amazing the album party was but I see you have company."

She had a forced smile on her face and you could tell behind it, she was unhappy.

"Oh, sorry. Yeah this is my-"

"New girlfriend?" She asked.

Her assumption took you completely off guard and, honestly, you were a little upset by it.

"What?"

"Are you cheating on me?"

"No, of course not, Taylor! I would never do that to you."

"Well, when I left you said you couldn't come with me because you felt unwell. You look fine and pretty happy now!" She said as she folded her arms over her chest and clenched her jaw.

"Yeah, because I'm on my period and you know how terrible they make me feel! I just didn't feel like going out tonight, Taylor. It's nothing against you."

"Then who's this?" She asked as she looked at your friend.

"This is my friend, one of my coworkers from work. Her name is Sarah. I just wanted a little company while you were gone." You explained.

"Taylor, I swear, we've just been watching TV while you were gone. Nothing else happened. I don't have feelings for Y/N and she loves you way too much to ever cheat on you" Sarah explained. "I should probably go. Nice meeting you, Taylor."

You watched her grab her things before she left, leaving you and Taylor alone.

"You think I'd cheat on you? Do you seriously think I would do that to you? You know how much you mean to me. I love you so much, Taylor, and I would never do that to you."

She sighed as she walked over to you and sat down on the bed.

"I'm sorry for accusing you of cheating. That was uncalled for. I was just surprised to see you with another girl and you two were laughing so much and my mind just wandered."

"I know. I get it. But I love you. I couldn't ever hurt you like that. You're the best thing to ever happen to me and I'm in love with you. I only love you. I don't want anyone else."

"I know." She said before pulling you into her arms.

She rubbed your back comfortingly as you relaxed into her embrace.

"I love you too, sweet girl. I'm so sorry."

You lifted your head to gaze into her eyes, seeing a look of regret and sadness in them.

"I believe you, darling. Please forgive me for jumping to conclusions like that."

"Okay." You said before kissing her lips softly. "Tell me about your album party, Tay, and don't leave a single detail out."

She grinned and kissed your head lovingly, more than happy to do so and to put everything behind the both of you.