you stumble into her dressing room drunk (requested)

You cheered loudly for Taylor as she finished performing the reputation era of the show.

You had an empty cup in your hand; one of the few you've drank so far tonight.

You're not trying to get wasted but you are having a blast watching your girlfriend pour her heart and soul out on the stage.

It feels surreal to be here in Brazil tonight - a place you've always loved and dreamt of visiting,

Needless to say, you're having the time of your life tonight and you're soaking in every second of happiness and excitement.

The lights went low and the fans were cheering loudly as Taylor headed backstage to change into her outfit for the next era.

You had a few minutes to kill before she came back on stage and you felt the alcohol catching up to you as you felt the sudden but intense need to use the bathroom.

The crew and guards all knew you so they would just send you a friendly smile or nod their heads as you walked by.

You were only trying to find the bathroom.

But, somehow, in your drunken state, you ended up getting lost.

You looked around in confusion as you realized that there weren't many people around you like there had been a couple of moments ago.

There were just crew members around you.

You wandered around and eventually stumbled into Taylor's dressing room.

She was in the middle of getting changed so she jumped at the sound of her dressing room door opening.

"Baby? What are you doing back here? I thought you were in the crowd enjoying the show." She said as she furrowed her eyebrows.

You were so intoxicated that her words didn't sink in all that much.

Instead, you watched as she finished putting on her dress with a drunken smile on your face and a gleam in your eyes.

"You're so pretty, Tay,"

You started to walk over to her and she instinctively wrapped her arms around you as you stumbled and almost fell.

"Careful, darling, careful." She said as she brushed her hand across your back soothingly. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," You said, slurring your words slightly.

Before she could say another word, you put your lips on hers and gave her sweet kisses.

Taylor wanted nothing more than to melt into you and deepen the kiss because she loves you so much and adores these moments with you.

But you were drunk; very drunk.

She knew that by now, especially since she could taste the alcohol on your lips.

"Baby," She said as she tried to pull away.

But you wrapped your arms around her neck and kissed her more, making a sigh leave her lips.

She knew it wasn't right though because you're drunk and letting you get so lost in her lips was unfair to you when she just couldn't bring herself to go further.

"Baby, stop," She said as she pulled away from the kiss.

"You don't want to kiss me?" You frowned.

"Oh, baby girl, that's not it at all. I want to kiss you more than anything. I love you and your kisses so much. But it's not right, you're drunk."

You sighed and then pouted at her.

Usually, she'd melt and give you whatever you wanted.

But not right now.

"When you sober up, I'll give you all the kisses you want." She promised before kissing your forehead.

"Okay. I love you."

"I love you more." She smiled as she gazed into your eyes, knowing that you were bound to feel hungover sooner or later.

She just hoped it was when the show was over, so she could take care of you, knowing you'll need her comfort.